Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craving Crazies?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:36 PM
  • 24 Replies
I just had pork chops with a scoop of chocolate ice cream on top, omg it was DELICIOUS!! Lol, though my hubby looked at me and could only laugh. Any of ou ladies having any crazy cravings lately?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shelly377
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Ahhh I wish I had cravings.  I don't have any yet.

miracleblues
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:35 AM
I usually only crave general foods, especially lots of fruits and broccoli. I use to hate sour before pregnancy and now I've craved sour patch kids so bad that I have to force myself to be moderate with them bc they hurt my tongue a ton if I eat too many, not as bad as fast if it's just Sour Patch Watermelons though. Tonight was the first real weird craving of pork chops and ice cream lol. How far along are you?

Quoting shelly377:

Ahhh I wish I had cravings.  I don't have any yet.

Netty321
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:57 AM

Bell peppers dipped in chocolate sauce... omg i loved tha in my 2nd pregnancy.. but now i loook at it and say what was i thinking!!!! lol

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:38 AM

LOL!  I've never had an "odd" craving before.

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Lmao nothing this extreme that I can think of. French fries and a strawberry Sunday from DQ is good but I eat that not pregnant. Pb & pickle sandwiches are fabulous, too but again, ate them before.
Just-looney
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Oh my goodness lol! Thats one crazy craving. I crave fresh fruit and veggies, but I don't really have a crazy one. I also crave buffalo wings and chicken salad.
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:23 AM
No
Ourbabygoals
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:26 AM
I hated marinara sauce before getting pg.... If we ordered pizza it had to be light sauce but now..... Bring on the sauce!!!!! The more the better!!!!!!
Whit0416
by Whitney on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
My first pregnancy I dipped cheese in A1 sauce. This time around I haven't had anything crazy.
loveyourenemy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:29 AM
When I was preg with my son I wanted chocolate all the time. This time I was hummus and crackers, or broccoli sprouts, asparagus things like that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)