Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worth the investment?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:53 PM
  • 12 Replies

Is a pregnancy pillow worth the investment or can you get the same comfort from a body pillow? I hate to spend $40+ for a pillow but I am uncomfortable!!

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
girlintheback
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been considering getting one. I'm still having trouble with not sleeping on my back! I just wake up and am like "oh crap!" And roll on my side lol
themissheather
by Heather on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm considering getting one to act as a bumper to keep my toddler's feet off of me. I've had friends recommend them, but I've never had one myself.

delia42
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I use a regular pillow and it works just fine for me!

ACsLady
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:25 AM

I've always used a body pillow or a bunch of regular sized pillows. I actually like having a bunch of smaller ones because it's easier to add support where I need it at the time.

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:31 AM

I've never owned a pregnancy pillow but I have a few friend that have sworn by the snoogli (I think that's what it's called) and have said it's like the best thing since sliced bread.

SibTig29
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:41 AM

My husband has extreme hate for my body pillow friend (he has tried to hide it a couple of times)! He has to cuddle before he can sleep, but I need the back support of the body pillow to sleep. It's just a generic $10 walmart body pillow, but it helps a lot.

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:45 AM
I have a bed bath & beyond body pillow but it's to big/thick for me to use :( but we have a memory foam pillowtop bed without springs so this effects how my body sinks into the bed.
ashermeta
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:05 AM
I love my pregnancy pillow. However, I found mine at a thrift store for $5. I probably wouldn't spend that much on one but it really does do the trick if you have the extra money! Regular pillows go flat lol.
missbritt22
by Brittany on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Yes!!!! I love mine and hubby always tries to steal it from me lol! I'm totally gonna get him one for his birthday, lmao!!!! I use mine around my back so I can lean on it to take the pressure off of my shoulder. Works awesome!
laneylove
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:11 PM

I love mine! but I also didn't full price for it. A body pillow works just as well I would think but it does go flat quicker.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)