Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Belly Shots {5/4-5/10}

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:26 PM
  • 46 Replies

Post your belly shots for the week here and tell us how far along you are!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
girlintheback
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:40 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

22 weeks :-/ my family thinks I'm way too big already for my first pregnancy. Glad I have such a great support system smh.
ftmom_1
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

22weeks 5days(:
ftmom_1
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this
We are about the same size and both 22weeks give or take the few days...lol I don't think your big at all! They should be grateful you have a healthy growing tummy!

Quoting girlintheback:

Mobile Photo

22 weeks :-/ my family thinks I'm way too big already for my first pregnancy. Glad I have such a great support system smh.
ashermeta
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you are absolutely beautiful and you don't look big at all! Man, people do not know how to be subtle anymore. Smh.

Quoting girlintheback:

Mobile Photo

leeannfarley
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Midnight I'll be 23 weeks I was 228 when I got pregnant and went down to 208.5 and I have r budged. I haven't gained anything lol
MissJordy
by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Rude :/ I was massive with my first and everyone thought they should tell me about it! I did end up with a 10lb baby haha.

Quoting girlintheback:

Mobile Photo

girlintheback
by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:07 AM
I'm just so tired of it. My grandmother is always so critical if me. From the time I was little (you can't wear red nail polish! Your nails are too short! - I was 7) to my teenage years (you really should suck in your stomach in that dress and put on more makeup because your acne is terrible today) to my pregnancy. I'm just sooo sick of it. I'm critical enough of myself that I don't need anyone's help making myself feel bad about my looks...

Quoting MissJordy:

Rude :/ I was massive with my first and everyone thought they should tell me about it! I did end up with a 10lb baby haha.

Quoting girlintheback:

Mobile Photo

little.worthen
by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:33 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is from 1 minute ago. I'm 20w1d
MissJordy
by on May. 5, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Hmm I'm sorry :/ sounds like some people need to be told to bugger off and give you some space. Grandparents can be hugely critical about some things which isn't fair. You're old enough to make your own decisions.

Quoting girlintheback: I'm just so tired of it. My grandmother is always so critical if me. From the time I was little (you can't wear red nail polish! Your nails are too short! - I was 7) to my teenage years (you really should suck in your stomach in that dress and put on more makeup because your acne is terrible today) to my pregnancy. I'm just sooo sick of it. I'm critical enough of myself that I don't need anyone's help making myself feel bad about my looks...
Quoting MissJordy:

Quoting girlintheback:

Mobile Photo

MissJordy
by on May. 5, 2014 at 4:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Such a cute bump there Tess! :)

Quoting little.worthen:

Mobile Photo

This is from 1 minute ago. I'm 20w1d

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)