Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly Check In! {6/1-6/7}

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:11 PM
  • 9 Replies
How's everyone doing this week??? Tells us how far along you are and what's going on with you and your pregnancy this week!
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 24.4 weeks :) I'm feeling fine expect I'm beyond hungry and I have a slight headache

sabrinarose86
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 23 weeks today. I met witj my physical therapist and found out my back is really bad and that my pelvis is twisted. I have to go twice a week and of it doesn't help I may need to have surgery once my son is born. I will have to discuss everything with my midwife on the 13th. Other than all that baby boy is doing great and aside from my back and cramps in my calves I feel pretty good
momof1boy408
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 24.1 today I go to my apt to find out after 30 minutes waiting that my insurance for canceled. I told the receptionist that I would pay out of pocket and she said "no" cause I'm under an insurance. What kind of BS is that. I immediately walked out not with out saying I will ca to reschedule, yeah right. Because of the time of my apt, my insurance office were closed, I'm waiting until tomorrow to call and find out, why. But I am not going back to that Dr. I really liked the Dr but I'm not going back and deal with this staff. Sucks that I have to change so advance in my pregnancy but I gotta do what I gotta do.
martini8787
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I did my glucose test today, made me feel awful :(

Fala
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 26weeks and 3 days. I feel tired, fatigued, hungry, and moody. I was on my feet for 10 hours at work today and did not get a lunch break so I came home and ate almost a whole pizza. Glucose test on Friday....eating

loveyourenemy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
24 weeks and 4 days. I'm doing pretty good other than being tired and uncomfortable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 11:20 AM
2 moms liked this

My hormones are raging!!!  I was crying all weekend for stupid stuff. LOL.  I am 27w1d....  I feel better at this moment.  Give it 5 minutes though, hahaha

tattedmommy803
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Yay! 26 weeks and 3 days (As of today).  This week has been a busy week and it's only Tuesday and I'm exhausted! The past 2 days we've been taking care of begining of the month stuff like paying bills, and buying gorceries.  I'm so happy my boyfriend is off the next two days.  Tomorrow night we're going to get our fire pit going and have some friends over and make s'mores with my little brothers since my middle brother's last day of school is tomorrow. He'll be in middle school next year :(  Then Thursday is our 1hr glucose test at 10am. After that's over me and the lovie are going to Jack in the Box since he hasn't been since before he went to Washington for Army duty almost 4 years ago. And we're going to do a little shopping.  Then at 6 that night we have our first birthing class which I'm super stoked about! A busy but fun week ahead! Hope you ladies have a great week!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
KandJmommy25
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 7:42 AM

23 weeks :) I'm feeling tired and worn out, I work 10 hour shifts and its starting to take it's toll on me, I can't wait to be on maternity leave :) I have a lot to get done this week, my stepson is graduating next Friday and we are throwing him a party, and my kiddos will all be out of school after next week .... kinda looking forward to them being out but at the same time I know I will get way less sleep since I don't get home till 4 am :/ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)