Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOTW is happymommy2b90! Come get familiar with her!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

Name- Jennifer people call me Jenny :)
Edd- sept 12
Gender- I'm having my second sweet baby boy :)
State- I live in CT
I'am a sahm have been since my first was born in 2012. I hope to return I work and get back into school once this LO is a lil older.
Pets- I love dogs! I had two a poodle and a Maltese. On Mother's Day I had to put my poodle down due to complications from her diabetes. It was very hard on all of us:(

I'm mother to a sweet 20 month old baby boy who will be 2 sept 24th. I've been married to my husband for 5 yrs this sept. I married pretty young at 19. I love to read but I don't have much time now. But my favorite author is Nicholas sparks. I'm a hopeless romantic :). I was born in New York but my family and husband are all from Colombia. I love it there and would move there if my parents and my lil 12 yr old sister would go too.the culture the peoples and the food are amazing. Not to mention the city where we are from is called the city of eternal spring so the weather is always perfect. (Medellin). Anything else feel free to ask :)
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
missbritt22
by Brittany on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Having 2 boys is so great! My boys are 17 months apart and are inseparable!!!! I'm sure your boys will be the same! And I'm having a 3rd boy!

Wow! Columbia sounds amazing! I've never been out of the country before, well I've crossed the border into Progresso, Mexico but that's it. My family is from the UK so is love to go there someday!

Sorry again for the lost of your poodle :( It's so hard losing fur babies! But at least she is in a better place and will be waiting for you at the rainbow bridge :)
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Awww 2 boys!  I bet that will be fun!  Where in CT are you?  My in-laws are all in central CT just north of New Haven.  I'd love to move there sometime, it is so pretty!!

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jun. 13, 2014 at 8:47 AM
I've read quite a few Nicholas Sparks books! In fact, my one of my favrite movies will always be the notebook! And Columbia sounds just amazing! If you have some photos, please share!
happymommy2b90
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 4:14 PM
I'm about 45 min away from new Haven. Southern ct. It really is nice but it has it's ugly parts like everywhere else :)

Quoting cjsjellybean:

Awww 2 boys!  I bet that will be fun!  Where in CT are you?  My in-laws are all in central CT just north of New Haven.  I'd love to move there sometime, it is so pretty!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy2b90
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 4:16 PM
I love the notebook as well. I'm a hopeless romantic. :) and yes Colombia is amazing most of the pics are still on our camera lol I will have to make time to upload them.

Quoting tsmcconnell: I've read quite a few Nicholas Sparks books! In fact, my one of my favrite movies will always be the notebook! And Columbia sounds just amazing! If you have some photos, please share!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jun. 13, 2014 at 9:06 PM

So true!!  We are here now visiting DH's family!

Quoting happymommy2b90: I'm about 45 min away from new Haven. Southern ct. It really is nice but it has it's ugly parts like everywhere else :)
Quoting cjsjellybean:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)