Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD June 28

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:51 AM
  • 7 Replies
If you are birthing in a hospital how will you stay in the hospital after birth?
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:52 AM
I'm only going to stay the minimum amount so 36 hours? This is a different hospital though so I need to check their policy
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I'm not sure.  Both my babies were born in the middle of the night so I stayed 2 nights after that.  I might try to leave after only 1 night this time, but we'll see.

JaeSung
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:22 PM
I will be in a birth center. The Mother Baby Center. I can't recall how long you can stay there.
lilcutie79
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:53 PM

The hospital i'm delivering at let's you leave after 24 hrs if you had no complications and everything went well. So with my past history of having easy labor and deliveries i will probably be out of there the next day.

SerpentsKiss
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:42 PM

I am probably leaving it up to the doctor.

rachellaree20
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:29 PM

It depends I suppose on how delivery goes.  I went in with my first on Tuesday in the morning and didn't have her until 11:48pm so I stayed that night and Wednesday night and went home Thursday.  They said I could stay until Friday but I wanted to go home.  I'm not fond of hospitals so don't like being there longer than I need to.

aarensmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:24 PM

it depeneds what happens with baby when she is born and which hosptial i have her at...if all goes as planned we will be a hospital together 2-3days ( normal stay)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)