Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Consecutive days of movement sure would be nice

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:55 PM
  • 13 Replies
I know he needs to grow, and on those days he needs to rest so he can. But it just freaks me out everytime.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tobysmom103
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry:( my baby normally moves all day long, But there has been days where i didn't feel him move and it freaks me out also

JaeSung
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:16 PM
It's ok. Mine has a tendency to take a couple days and not move around much.

And then on days he does, it will be alot at times, and then a period of time where there are no movements.

Quoting tobysmom103:

Im sorry:( my baby normally moves all day long, But there has been days where i didn't feel him move and it freaks me out also

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

This is how my baby is as well.  (As have been my older 2)  Today it feels like s/he hasn't stopped at all and I know the next few days I'll probably not feel much.

Quoting JaeSung: It's ok. Mine has a tendency to take a couple days and not move around much. And then on days he does, it will be alot at times, and then a period of time where there are no movements.
Quoting tobysmom103:

SerpentsKiss
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Half the time I just hope mine will hold still for the hour on the fetal heart monnitor.

JaeSung
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:24 PM
On that topic. I went to the hospital due to some spotting on Thursday, and had a monitor attached. I really think he didn't like it. Most of the time he kept moving, disrupting the monitoring.

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

Half the time I just hope mine will hold still for the hour on the fetal heart monnitor.

SerpentsKiss
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:26 PM

My daughter kiks at the monitor. I've been in the hospital for over 4 weeks. They put the monitor on twice a day for an hour each time. Once in awhile she will just chill for the hour. Other times, she kicks it and moves as far away as she can.

Quoting JaeSung: On that topic. I went to the hospital due to some spotting on Thursday, and had a monitor attached. I really think he didn't like it. Most of the time he kept moving, disrupting the monitoring.
Quoting SerpentsKiss:

JaeSung
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Long time to be in the hospital.

It must be irritating to her.

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

My daughter kiks at the monitor. I've been in the hospital for over 4 weeks. They put the monitor on twice a day for an hour each time. Once in awhile she will just chill for the hour. Other times, she kicks it and moves as far away as she can.

Quoting JaeSung: On that topic. I went to the hospital due to some spotting on Thursday, and had a monitor attached. I really think he didn't like it. Most of the time he kept moving, disrupting the monitoring.

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

rachellaree20
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry :(  My first was like that.  She'd move a lot one day and the next day I might not feel her moving hardly at all.  This baby is always moving it seems like and it's hard to sleep...it's like he knows when I'm trying to go to bed and starts poking my organs.

JaeSung
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Thank you.

My first never moved around at all. He's not very active, to this day.

That's sure no fun.

Quoting rachellaree20:

I'm sorry :(  My first was like that.  She'd move a lot one day and the next day I might not feel her moving hardly at all.  This baby is always moving it seems like and it's hard to sleep...it's like he knows when I'm trying to go to bed and starts poking my organs.

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I have those days. I feel like when I eat or drink something cold and lay down she moves more.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)