• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trying to get movements to show up on video

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
I can see them really well in person. But they just won't show up well when recorded. I try different angles, and everything.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Have you tried to get someone else to record your stomach for you or adding light close to you?
JaeSung
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:18 PM
I live alone. I can try adding light. I have a small lamp.

Quoting Miss.Kristin: Have you tried to get someone else to record your stomach for you or adding light close to you?
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

It can be hard for me too.  I try to hold my breath while it's recording so my stomach isn't going up and down as well.

JaeSung
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:42 PM
I think that's part of the problem. Though sometimes a good deal of seconds go by between movements, and I can't hold my breath that long.

Quoting cjsjellybean:

It can be hard for me too.  I try to hold my breath while it's recording so my stomach isn't going up and down as well.

mamashealovekin
by Shea on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Mine moves so much and so hard it's easy for me to capture mine, try laying flat and setting your phone on your chest angled down. :-)
JaeSung
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:16 PM
I would try that, but I only have a loveseat in my livingroom, so I can't stretch out.

Quoting mamashealovekin: Mine moves so much and so hard it's easy for me to capture mine, try laying flat and setting your phone on your chest angled down. :-)
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Give it a few weeks! I have a video on youtube from my last pregnancy and it's not as extreme as in person but you can see well in that video. I was in my 30 weeks. Not sure exactly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)