Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Appointments this week 6/30 to 7/4

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

Who has an appiontment this week?

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JaeSung
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:56 PM
I do. On the first. Have to do glucose test. Yuck!
aarensmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:02 PM

i have an u/s n visit with the high risk dr tuesday

TS9509
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:24 PM
I go Tuesday afternoon for a regular check up. Hoping my dr will know when she wants to do another u/s to check the baby's growth and position.
kerriwarenda
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 7:37 AM
I have one Thursday and it's also involves the glucose test
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:13 AM
I do on Thursday the 3rd. Almost forgot it was this week already. It's my 3rd 2wk appt already. Makes the weeks go by fast. I'll be 30weeks!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:15 AM
I wish I could get one to check my babes size. She has to be bigger than my last one which was 1# larger than all my others.

Quoting TS9509: I go Tuesday afternoon for a regular check up. Hoping my dr will know when she wants to do another u/s to check the baby's growth and position.
loveyourenemy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:11 PM
I do! On the 3rd and I have to have my glucose test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerraSid
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Failed my one hour gd, so had a 3 hr gd test today.
TS9509
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 4:37 PM
2 weeks ago he was 3lbs 8oz and measuring 2 weeks ahead but breech. She wants to check his position and size to determine if she needs to schedule a c section. He has measured big the entire pregnancy.

Quoting tsmcconnell: I wish I could get one to check my babes size. She has to be bigger than my last one which was 1# larger than all my others.

Quoting TS9509: I go Tuesday afternoon for a regular check up. Hoping my dr will know when she wants to do another u/s to check the baby's growth and position.
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jun. 30, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Wow! That is a big baby. Hopefully he turns for ya. I had a breach baby turn herself about 2 weeks before delivery.

Quoting TS9509: 2 weeks ago he was 3lbs 8oz and measuring 2 weeks ahead but breech. She wants to check his position and size to determine if she needs to schedule a c section. He has measured big the entire pregnancy.

Quoting tsmcconnell: I wish I could get one to check my babes size. She has to be bigger than my last one which was 1# larger than all my others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)