Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My doc appointment

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:01 PM
  • 9 Replies
So tomorrow I'm 34 weeks, I went to the doctor today and gained 3lbs in 2 weeks. Doc said if after 3 weeks I start labor they won't stop it, makes me excited that she will be here not too long. Also doctor told me I can stay in the hospital 24 hours and go home if I deliver vaginally and baby is healthy.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Wonderful! I'm really going to go home within a day too.
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Glad you had a good appointment.  It is so crazy that we are so close to having our babies!!  This has been the fastest pregnancy ever.

yellow14
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:53 AM
I know I'm getting alittle nervous having 2 kids 2 years apart though. But I'm so excited to meet my little girl!
missbritt22
by Brittany on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:04 AM
That's awesome!!!! I'm at my 30 week appt right now, lol! I feel so behind everyone, hahaha! Oh well, more time to prepare I guess :) Glad your appt went well!
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Yay for good appointments! That's great you will be able to go home so soon after birth. My hospital requires at least 36 hours after birth
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:17 AM
I know how you feel. My youngest will be 14 months when baby is born. Lately she's developed a bad case of separation anxiety so I'm getting nervous how she will be arouns baby

Quoting yellow14: I know I'm getting alittle nervous having 2 kids 2 years apart though. But I'm so excited to meet my little girl!
_ethansmommy
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM
You are one day ahead of me lol. I cannot wait to meet my son!! This is baby #3 for me so I get to be in and out of the hospital as well pending a safe delivery and healthy baby :-). My other births I had to stay at least 3 days!!
yellow14
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:45 PM
My 23 month old has been super clingy too! It's making we very worried on how he will react to the new baby, it's been stressful holding a very clingy toddler around all day. I can't even go in a room without him with me or he will freak out. He just wants me all day.

Quoting Miss.Kristin: I know how you feel. My youngest will be 14 months when baby is born. Lately she's developed a bad case of separation anxiety so I'm getting nervous how she will be arouns baby

Quoting yellow14: I know I'm getting alittle nervous having 2 kids 2 years apart though. But I'm so excited to meet my little girl!
CutieCrab
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Yeah my doctor said when I hit 34 weeks, they won't stop labor...  I am 35 weeks right now..  It is getting closer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)