• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good way to start the weekend...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

So, a couple days ago, my sister who has been a huge help to me through my whole pregnancy fell off a ladder while painting my nursery and bruised herself pretty good and put herself out of commission for a while.  My bf comes home tomorrow for 4 days so thats good.  But then I woke up this morning with a sore throat, a stuffy nose, sinus headache, even the inside of my ears are itchy, like wtf...  I don't have the time or energy to be sick.  I am already exhausted all the time and have enough troubles breathing :(

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
missbritt22
by Brittany on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Oh no! Hope everyone feels better soon! At least you will have your bf home to take care of you :)
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Oh no!!  Hope you and your sister both feel better soon!

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. I woke up this morning with a scratchy throat too
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Poor girls! Try lots of vitamin c and b vitamins! This somehow helps me but I just take emergen-c.
Mrs.Smith080808
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Well, my sister is moving around better, I on the other hand have celled in sick and spent the past 2 days in bed trying to fight off a cold that took my voice....  I did manage to get my bf to get the nursery painted since I was at home and he couldn't get distracted with his xbox or his motorbike so I guess thats a plus lol.  NOw when he leaves for work tomorrow I can spent the next week or so setting up the nursery and getting stuff organized.  I got have my voice back so I guess thats better then nothing lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)