• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fluid at 8 today

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:42 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hello ladies, went today for all my check ups, re my sugar, levels still need to be controlled, they check fluids in 4 parts and three out of the four baby had fluid which equal to 8, which is good it went up, she said not to worry about one part not having fluid, it simply means baby is turning a lot. Baby's heart was great as well as her movements. After I talked to the dr, he said, I will still be monitored twice a week until I give birth even if the fluid goes up and baby picks up on weight, their major concern is my diabetes. I did asked how much was baby weight on Monday, day of the ultrasound, he said a lil over 3 lbs, a pound less than what they expect.

Still doing everything I'm supposed to and more. My water intake has it still at a lil over a gallon and a half. Nurse suggested to eat more proteins, that will usually help baby put on weight. My fingers however are so sore, I hope I can hang doing the test 4 times a day lol

Thank you all for your concerns, next apt will be Monday.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad you had a good appointment.  I hope you can get your diabetes under control.

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
To bad you didn't have the test machine you use elsewhere. There are always your ties I guess ;) youtch! Glad those fluid levels are up!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)