Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you wear?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:26 AM
  • 16 Replies
So this is my third pregnancy but fourth child since one pregnancy was twins.

Anyways I always bring a cotton dress to wear after having the baby. I find it the easiest since you pee a lot from fluids and stuff. What do you usually wear?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof1boy408
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:58 AM
With my son, my first, I wore sweats, he was born in the fall plus the city I lived then is always in the low 60, high 50. With this one, I love in the valley and is hot as he'll, I will be using the same work out clothes I've used they out my pregnancy.
jaden332
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Last time I wore a cotton gown. This time I'm bringing comfy yoga pants and comfy lounge sweaters. I'm going to labor in a short cotton gown though.
meagan517
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:41 PM
That's what I'm planning on doing. My twin pregnancy I went to my weekly checkup and found out my water broke and I was 4cm dilated regardless of not feeling it and having no pain. I went straight to the hospital and my husband brought me clothes. He failed he brought me all thongs to wear and a tank top from highschool­čś│

Quoting jaden332: Last time I wore a cotton gown. This time I'm bringing comfy yoga pants and comfy lounge sweaters. I'm going to labor in a short cotton gown though.
Whit0416
by Whitney on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:50 PM
I brought a cotton dress to wear home. I'm having a vaginal birth and they strongly suggest nightgowns or robes instead of comfy pants. I ordered a cute hospital gown and also a robe that zips in the front.
missbritt22
by Brittany on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
That's hilarious! Sounds like something my hubby would do, lol!

Quoting meagan517: That's what I'm planning on doing. My twin pregnancy I went to my weekly checkup and found out my water broke and I was 4cm dilated regardless of not feeling it and having no pain. I went straight to the hospital and my husband brought me clothes. He failed he brought me all thongs to wear and a tank top from highschool­čś│

Quoting jaden332: Last time I wore a cotton gown. This time I'm bringing comfy yoga pants and comfy lounge sweaters. I'm going to labor in a short cotton gown though.
Mrs.Becki
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I brought yoga pants and a nursing tank :)
jaden332
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
That's too funny. Sound like something my husband would do.

Quoting meagan517: That's what I'm planning on doing. My twin pregnancy I went to my weekly checkup and found out my water broke and I was 4cm dilated regardless of not feeling it and having no pain. I went straight to the hospital and my husband brought me clothes. He failed he brought me all thongs to wear and a tank top from highschool­čś│

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Baggy pajama pants and a cami. My go-to post baby clothes.

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:30 PM
In the hospital, probably a nursing nightgown from home. I hate those hospital gowns. Last time I was bleeding so badly though it was probably a good thing I wore the hospitals.
ashleywagoner
by Ashley on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Cotton nursing gowns
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)