Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ears :(

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:23 PM
  • 1 Replies

So Caitlin is in the middle of throwing the worst tantrum she's ever thrown so far.. She didn't take a morning nap so now I'm waiting until lunch, which is almost ready, before I lay her down. Caitlin came running into my bedroom threw herself on the floor and started kicking and screaming. If that wasn't enough, she decided to climb on my back and shriek as loud as she could. The only reason she could get on my back in the first place was because I was finishing setting up Hannah's crib. Before you ask why I didn't get Joseph to do it. It's just easier on me and my sanity if I do rather than have him yell and cuss the crib out and just make me aggravated in general.

The only thing I can think of right now is what am I getting myself into with a newborn and diva toddler in the next month and a half :/ 

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
happymommy2b90
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Tell me about it. I'm the same way and in the same boat. My toddler throws really bad tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. I don't ask my husband for much help because I figured if I want it done right I rather do things myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)