Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why?!?!?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:13 AM
  • 9 Replies

Does my ac have to go out now?? I mean it's in the 100s with the heat index everyday now and the humidity is miserable. All it's doing is blowing cold air.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
shelly377
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Ugh that sucks

jaden332
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Oh that's awful. I would breakdown if my air went out and it's only 80 here. I hope you are able to get it fixed quickly
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:42 PM

That would be my worst nightmare right now. o_o I have to have mine set at at most, 68 right now to be even remotely comfortable, and that's wearing shorts and a cami. If it got hot in my house, I think everyone would duck for cover. x.x

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:48 PM
yikes!!
_ethansmommy
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:51 PM
AC, what's that?? Sounds like a luxury I don't have this summer­čśľ
rachellaree20
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM

That sucks :-(  Do you have a fan?  If you do, put a bucket of ice in front of it and have it blowing towards you...it'll help quite a bit, though not as good as air conditioning.  We always used to do that when I was a kid since my dad would only turn on the air a few days out of the year and it'd be set to 85 anyway so it didn't cool the house much.

missbritt22
by Brittany on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:51 PM
That's stinks! We have been having a hat time keeping our RV cool, and we have the RV AC running non stop and a standup window unit going as well! Still gets into the 80's in here at the hottest part of the day :( My poor feet have been miserable! An I can't stand it when my feet are hot!!!!

How your AC gets fixed quick!
momof1boy408
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Ours went out two weeks ago, highest 95 and it's hell. My dad won't fix it, so we got a fan for our room it helps but not much.
KJ_on
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:21 PM
I would move to a friends or a hotel until it was fixed. Not joking. I have mild pre eclampsia right now and the swelling is severe. When it gets hot the swelling gets way worse to the point I can't bend my fingers plus bp goes up. It would actually be dangerous for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)