• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy contractions batman!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
Bracton Hicks sure are getting strong tonight. I'm really not feeling well. Were going to an amusement park tomorrow. I don't want to ruin it for everyone if I'm hurting.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jeng1980
by Jen on Aug. 11, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Mine were pretty strong yesterday.  I've heard there was a supermoon.  Perhaps that's what caused it.  If I were you I would take some Tylenol just to take the edge off and go enjoy the amusement park.

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Hope you are feeling better this morning!

missbritt22
by Brittany on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Totally feel ya! I had 3 contractions in a row today while eating my lunch and I literally had to stop eating and cringe! They were horrible! Hope your uterus calms down and yall have fun at the park!

Mrs.Becki
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe you can rent a wheelchair there for the day and drink lots of water! Hope you have fun!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM
This is what I did! By the end of the night I was dying lol. Maybe it was the supermoon making them worse. They were bad most of today too.

Quoting jeng1980:

Mine were pretty strong yesterday.  I've heard there was a supermoon.  Perhaps that's what caused it.  If I were you I would take some Tylenol just to take the edge off and go enjoy the amusement park.

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Oh my! Youtch! Irritable uteus?

Quoting missbritt22:

Totally feel ya! I had 3 contractions in a row today while eating my lunch and I literally had to stop eating and cringe! They were horrible! Hope your uterus calms down and yall have fun at the park!

ElenaC08
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:19 AM
Aww i definitively feel your pain. Mine been strong lately also.
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Your profile photo is adorable

Quoting ElenaC08: Aww i definitively feel your pain. Mine been strong lately also.
ElenaC08
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Aw thank.you :)

Quoting tsmcconnell: Your profile photo is adorable

Quoting ElenaC08: Aww i definitively feel your pain. Mine been strong lately also.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)