• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone have a project in the works?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:54 PM
  • 21 Replies

Mobile Photo

I wish I would nest by cleaning! Instead I nest in ways of crafting! I bought enough fabric today for two tag quilts, one for Maggie and one for baby?. So now that's all I can think about doing is starting that. I'm supposed to finish these 3 capes first. Bahhhh!
I also need to paint the toddler/babies room.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:55 AM

So cute!!  I love the fabrics you picked.  No projects here, unless sorting through all of Samantha and Zachary's outgrown clothes counts as a project lol.

Mrs.Smith080808
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:16 AM

I wish i had the energy for projects.  Lately I feel like my ony project is just to be an incubator and sleep till she decides to show up.  I would like to get my house all cleaned and organized before she gets here becuase I know once she is here little things like that will get put on the back burner until I learn to function with a new born.  But it all takes energy and I just dont have any of that.  Not to mention bending over is getting more difficult by the day......Love the fabrics btw :)

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I'm working on her mobile this week if the ac is ever fixed haha

momof1boy408
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:54 PM
None here.
jeng1980
by Jen on Aug. 11, 2014 at 4:21 PM

I don't have any this week.  For the past two weeks I've been organizing and we changed rooms around.  This was mainly to get the house looking better for my DS's birthday party that we had here on Saturday but we also made some changes with the baby's room.  I think I will check out how to do some homemade bows and dresses though.  I know it will be much cheaper and it can keep me busy.  I do also have schooling to do with the kids.  That keeps me busy early morning though and that's it.

missbritt22
by Brittany on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:00 PM
I've got a million projects planned in my head, lol! I have limited space right now being in the RV so I'm trying to wait til we move on the 1st to start on them. I'm going to make a quilt for the crib with a matching crib skirt, name letters wrapped in fabric, paint some picture frames, crochet some hats for baby's pictures and attemp to make a few cloth diaper covers :) Well see how many get done but that's the plan, lol!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:33 PM
How do u cover the letters? Mod podge?

Quoting missbritt22: I've got a million projects planned in my head, lol! I have limited space right now being in the RV so I'm trying to wait til we move on the 1st to start on them. I'm going to make a quilt for the crib with a matching crib skirt, name letters wrapped in fabric, paint some picture frames, crochet some hats for baby's pictures and attemp to make a few cloth diaper covers :) Well see how many get done but that's the plan, lol!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:34 PM
Have you ever done onsie dresses? Super cute! I love to applique.

Quoting jeng1980:

I don't have any this week.  For the past two weeks I've been organizing and we changed rooms around.  This was mainly to get the house looking better for my DS's birthday party that we had here on Saturday but we also made some changes with the baby's room.  I think I will check out how to do some homemade bows and dresses though.  I know it will be much cheaper and it can keep me busy.  I do also have schooling to do with the kids.  That keeps me busy early morning though and that's it.

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Oh how cool! How are u doing it? Do u have a pattern? I would like one over the changing table or her bed.

Quoting Miss.Kristin:

I'm working on her mobile this week if the ac is ever fixed haha

MommySchropp
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:54 PM

i'm going to attempt no-sew curtains for the baby's nursery. but i need to get the ball rolling, only 5 weeks left and his room isn't finished :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)