Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOTW is Just-looney! Come get familiar with her!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Name: Kayla (Kate) Fish
EDD: September 16th
Gender(s): Team Green Twins
State: Indiana
Work: SAHM
Pets: 3 dogs, 3 Guinea pigs, 2 rabbits
About me: I'm a country, back woods kinda girl. I love the woods (which I live on 10 acres of woods). I have been married to my high school sweetheart/soulmate for 12 years and we have two kids. Gracie is 11 years old and loves animals and the outdoors. Logan is 9 years old and loves the outdoors, Legos, and the occasional video game. My DH is Joe and he is a Forman for a quarry operation. After Logan was born, we thought we were done at 2 kids. Then we suffered a unexpected pregnancy and miscarriage September 2010. We unexpectedly got pregnant again this past Christmas and are so happy. Twins are going to be alot of fun.

I'm 35 weeks pregnant on Tuesday August 12th.

Pics are of me; logan and joe; logan and gracie; and the 18 week ultrasound pic of the twins.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:54 AM

Do you have any guesses as to what you're having?!

missbritt22
by Brittany on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Your kiddos are adorable! And how exciting to be having twins! We lived in Indiana for about 8 months back in 2010 for work. It was nice to have snow as it barely snows down here in South Texas, lol! Are your other kids excited about the twins? What are their guesses on gender?

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:52 PM
I'm excited for you! This is going to be quite the adventure. What a blessing! Lovely family, Kate!
ashleywagoner
by Ashley on Aug. 12, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Are your kiddos excited you are having twins? Any hunches on gender? What about baby names?
Just-looney
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:25 PM
2 moms liked this
We are keeping names to ourselves until they are born. We all think its a boy and a girl. My ds said as long as its not to mean little brothers lol! We are gonna be happy no matter what.
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I can't wait to see what the babies are :)
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:01 PM
How funny is your son! So cute!

Quoting Just-looney: We are keeping names to ourselves until they are born. We all think its a boy and a girl. My ds said as long as its not to mean little brothers lol! We are gonna be happy no matter what.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)