Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think it is *update-back from OB*

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:14 AM
  • 11 Replies
I've already put a call in to my dr just waiting for her or the nurse to call back. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I got back in bed and never went back to sleep, that was 6 hours ago. In that time I didn't feel baby move and still haven't, my pelvis hurts for me to move at all, my back is somewhat achy, the lower part of my stomach is sore if you push on it at all and I feel nauseous. I also had some slight spotting on Friday but figured that was bc my dr checked to see if I dilated at my appt on Friday. I'm 37 weeks today.

Update- my OB had me come in for a sonogram and to be checked out. It took almost 30 minutes for the tech to get the baby to move around. My fluid level is great, baby's heartbeat is strong and he's breathing good. My dr checked me and I'm dilated to 2 and she said next Wednesday will be my last appt, if I don't have him before then. She sent me home to rest today but all I can think about are the last minute things I want to get done before he's born.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missbritt22
by Brittany on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Hmmmm, I'm not sure, but you did the right thing calling the dr! I would be a bit worried too. I guess just wait and see what they say, be sure to update us when they call back!
momof1boy408
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Glad baby is doing good.
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Hmmm. Glad to see all is well with you guys. I've had all the symptoms that you posted since I got checked yesterday, minus the spotting. OB said yesterday that I won't make it to my due date. (: Best of luck!

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Good luck with everything!
missbritt22
by Brittany on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Glad everything is ok!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Good gracious how scary! This happened to me with one of my babies but it went on for 3 days. Turns our, she had a single artery cord and was lacking oxygen. We were very lucky she didn't die during birth/delivery. No one knew she had that problem.

Glad your being checked out and had a sono! Keep us updated!
jaden332
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Wow, that had to be terrifying for you. I would have freaked out if baby didn't move for 6+ hours along with the other symptoms. Glad he or she is doing great though. And how exciting that you are almost done. :)

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Glad everything is okay!!

TerraSid
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Glad everything is ok. Good thing you went in.

HoustonMom22
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 4:59 PM
It seems like I've read that babies slow down a lot right before labor because they are conserving energy for the big day. 37 weeks is considered full term...so you should be holding that baby soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)