Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not yet!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:56 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
So baby definitely dropped as of yesterday! He is soooo low now and every time he moves I feel like I'm going to pee myself, or I actually do pee myself! And when he gets the hiccups I can feel it hardcore in my vagina and butt! Then today I lost a chunk of my mucus plug! I've also been having some pretty intense bh contractions that literally take my breath away. I really hope these aren't signs that baby is coming soon! I'm so not ready!!! We don't move for another couple weeks and my baby shower isn't until Sept 14th! He can't come before his due date, lmao!

Anyone else feeling the same way?
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missbritt22
by Brittany on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Oh and Ill be 34 weeks on Sunday!
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Not me. Baby was really low but she has since moved back up a little. when she was low she would cause a ton if pressure on my cervix. I've ready decided she cannor come until she is at least 38 weeks and head down.

I will be 35 weeks tomorrow
momof1boy408
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, me too I'm 35 and some days. I will be going tomorrow for my weekly check and hoped baby dropped yesterday because I had back pain that started on Monday at 6pm all the way until yesterday around 3:30 pm when I had this discharge that I thought was normal and I felt like I had also started to leak fluid because my panties got wet, but didn't after that time. Let's see what the drs say tomorrow.
macs.mommy
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been having the same things happening! Baby dropped super low and I've been having bh contractions that wrap around my whole belly and back it's been awful. And I lost a lot of my mucus plug on Saturday and it's been coming out in smaller bits since then. I'll be 34 weeks on Monday, I didn't have anything like this happen with my daughter so this is new to me. With her I lost my mucus plug a couple days before I was induced, and I had no contractions until after I was induced. Hopefully these babies stay put!
Mrs.Becki
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Some days yes, and others no! She is so low sometimes, and then the next day she won't be. So maybe your little one will still stay, but I haven't lost a mucus plug!
jaden332
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I somewhat feel that way. I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow and baby has definitely dropped already. I'm ok if he/she comes early but not before Sept. 1st. We are camping till the 30th. At this point I'll be induced on the 15th unless I'm dilating at 36 weeks. If that happens I'll be induced on the 9th. So either way this baby is coming earlier than my DD, Sept. 26th. I'm ok with that :)
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

No signs of labor here!!  Hope baby stays put a while longer!

ashleywagoner
by Ashley on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I am actually laying on my side right now with pretty intense Braxton hicks contractions praying I'm not going into labor!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh golly! I lost a couple teeny bits of my mp that I've noticed and have done harsh contractions but I just know she isn't coming for quite sometime.
I hope your boy status in at least until after you move in! I hope u have tons of help on moving day!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Still not head down!!

Quoting Miss.Kristin: Not me. Baby was really low but she has since moved back up a little. when she was low she would cause a ton if pressure on my cervix. I've ready decided she cannor come until she is at least 38 weeks and head down.

I will be 35 weeks tomorrow
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)