Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Might be an odd question.....

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:50 AM
  • 6 Replies
My little one is almost a month old. I had a long Labour that included 4 hours of pushing, trying with the vacuum then a csection. If I try sleeping in my bed I wake up with excruciating pain in my lady bits. It's like I can feel them trying to pull her out with the vacuum again. Most times it hurts so much I want to cry. If I sleep in my recliner I don't get the pain. Any ideas what causing it? Cuz holy does it hurt
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM

I honestly don't know, but I get it too, though not as painful as what you're describing. I just assumed my parts were trying to 'unstretch' and go back to normal. xD If it worries you, or hurts that badly, I'd say call the OB just to check.

loveyourenemy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:21 AM
I get it too. I pushed for an hour and didn't need stitches. His head was off to the side and pushed back plus his elbow was pointed up towards his head. I'm mostly healed and not bleeding much anymore, but still in a little pain and it's been over 2 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Ouch!  I have no idea but I hope you get some relief soon!

missbritt22
by Brittany on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:11 PM
That sounds awful! I'd call the doc and see if that's normal :( Hope it goes away soon!
TerraSid
by Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 4:14 AM

I know the pain you describe. I had somewhat of a similar labor, just not so many hours pushing. So I can imagine how much worse it might be for you. But you really should check with your doctor to see if it should be that bad. Maybe they can offer you some pain management.

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:13 PM
In not sure but would guess nerve damage? Or healing of the nerves. Ask your obgyn!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)