Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you swaddle?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:11 AM
  • 7 Replies
I swaddled her first child, but when I was at the hospital with the second they recommended sleeping with arms free. However I am struggling with my baby staying asleep for naps and at night and thinking about going back to swaddling with arms in like I did with my first baby. What do you do?
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Hannah doesn't Care to be swaddled but she'll take it. She has to have Her hands by her face to sleep
aarensmommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:19 AM

i swaddled all the kids for a short time dd1 liked it the most. my sept baby hates it. i think if your lo likes it go ahead and wrap them up they spent 9m in a tight space.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers<a href=Lilypie Third Birthday tickers>Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Whit0416
by Whitney on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:06 AM
We did for about a month but Faith sleeps on her tummy now so no swaddle anymore.
missbritt22
by Brittany on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Mak likes to be swaddled if your holding him but he will get pissed if you set him down like that, lol!
kculpepper14
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Oakley stats asleep longer if she's swaddled
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Nov. 10, 2014 at 12:01 PM

nope, she hates having her arms restricted.

SerpentsKiss
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Ashley loves it. And it keeps her from pulling out her tubes. She yanked her NG out a few days ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)