Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FTMs

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

First time moms... now that you have your baby, is it what you imagined it would be? What's been good and bad since lo was born. :)

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:27 PM

I'm a third time mom and  I love it :)

MommySchropp
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:45 PM

I'm a third time mom too and I don't know if it's because I have some experience under my belt but I am LOVIN' it! I want him to stay little forever!!! I <3 babies!

missbritt22
by Brittany on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:43 AM
My thoughts exactly!!!!!

I guess because we know what to expect from having two before this one, it makes want to cherish every minute! I'm pretty sure this one isn't my last but I'm still loving baby time :)

Quoting MommySchropp:

I'm a third time mom too and I don't know if it's because I have some experience under my belt but I am LOVIN' it! I want him to stay little forever!!! I <3 babies!

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Dec. 13, 2014 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Eliza is so much different than my first two.  I just feel so much more "bonded" to her, like I want to snuggle and cuddle her all the time.  I do hope we have more though but I'm feeling like I'm really enjoying the baby stage a lot more this time.

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Dec. 13, 2014 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Thinking back to when I was a FTM, I didn't know what to do with myself.  Up until Samantha was born I was a nanny to 1 year old twin boys so when there was just 1 baby to take care of I was like "ummm what am I supposed to do with all this time" lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)