Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Siblings

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:28 PM
  • 11 Replies

How are baby's siblings adjusting to the baby? Are they jealous, in complete love or somewhere in the middle?

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:31 PM

My oldest loves Hannah to pieces. She's always asking to hug or kiss her. I have to be careful though since it's cold and flu season and she is in school. Emily tells me multiple times a day that she loves her baby sister.

My middle dd isn't so sure. Granted she is only 17 months she does show her jealously.. Especially, when I am holding or feeding Hannah. I can tell that she loves the baby though. She will give her kisses and tries to give Hannah her paci when she is crying. 

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Dec. 13, 2014 at 1:22 PM

pretty much the same as day 1.  Sam loves her and Zach loves to smack her lol.  He is getting better at mimicking whatever sam does, like tickling her and giving kisses but he does still like to hit her quite a bit.

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Dec. 13, 2014 at 1:23 PM

aww, that's great that they love to help!

Quoting Miss.Kristin:

My oldest loves Hannah to pieces. She's always asking to hug or kiss her. I have to be careful though since it's cold and flu season and she is in school. Emily tells me multiple times a day that she loves her baby sister.

My middle dd isn't so sure. Granted she is only 17 months she does show her jealously.. Especially, when I am holding or feeding Hannah. I can tell that she loves the baby though. She will give her kisses and tries to give Hannah her paci when she is crying. 

missbritt22
by Brittany on Dec. 13, 2014 at 2:51 PM
Mine both love Makston :) Well the 5 yr old, Jayce, more than the 7 yr old, Kalen. Jayce is my helper, he loves to bounce Mak or give him his paci and talk to him :) He loves having a baby around! And he keeps asking me when I'm gonna have another baby in my belly, lmao! He says he was 5 more babies! I think he has lost his mind, hahahaha!

My 7 yr old loves baby but he would rather play his Nintendo and doesn't have time to mess with baby. He will give him and occasional kiss and talk to him sometimes but that's usually it.
ELKmountain.mom
by on Dec. 14, 2014 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Love all around, so sweet 

loris1209
by Member on Dec. 15, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

They all love him!! It took a couple months for the oldest to come around but now they all are doing great with him 8)
missbritt22
by Brittany on Dec. 15, 2014 at 4:15 PM
That's so sweet :) Glad everyone is good with baby now!

Quoting loris1209:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

They all love him!! It took a couple months for the oldest to come around but now they all are doing great with him 8)
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Dec. 17, 2014 at 11:33 PM
So sweet! How old are your kids?

Quoting loris1209:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

loris1209
by Member on Dec. 22, 2014 at 2:32 PM
The oldest, Chris is 16. My daughter, Alyssa is 9. Second son is almost 6 and the baby is 3 months.

Quoting tsmcconnell: So sweet! How old are your kids?

Quoting loris1209:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Dec. 23, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Mobile Photo

All of these kids are ours except the birthday boy and the one on the fat right. FYI, that is a cake!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)