Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hadley's christening

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:38 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

Our sweet girl was christened yesterday morning!
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleywagoner
by Ashley on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Mobile Photo

She wore my christening dress. :-)
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Beautiful!!  How did she do?  This reminds me I never posted pictures from Eliza's.

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww, that is awesome!  We bought a gown when our oldest was born and all 3 of our kids have worn it.

Quoting ashleywagoner:

Mobile Photo

ashleywagoner
by Ashley on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:13 PM
She did great! We had to let her have her passy a few times but overall it went really well.

Quoting cjsjellybean:

Beautiful!!  How did she do?  This reminds me I never posted pictures from Eliza's.

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM

That's awesome!  I was terrified that Eliza would scream with the water but she didn't.  It was my 3 year old that pitched a fit ha.  They gave us a candle after she was baptized and then we had to blow it out.  DH had told DD that she could do it, but they gave the candle to MIL since DH was holding DD.  Well MIL didn't know and blew it out herself.  Ugh!!

Quoting ashleywagoner: She did great! We had to let her have her passy a few times but overall it went really well.
Quoting cjsjellybean:

ashleywagoner
by Ashley on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Oh no that would be so aggravating

Quoting cjsjellybean:

That's awesome!  I was terrified that Eliza would scream with the water but she didn't.  It was my 3 year old that pitched a fit ha.  They gave us a candle after she was baptized and then we had to blow it out.  DH had told DD that she could do it, but they gave the candle to MIL since DH was holding DD.  Well MIL didn't know and blew it out herself.  Ugh!!

Quoting ashleywagoner: She did great! We had to let her have her passy a few times but overall it went really well.

Quoting cjsjellybean:

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Dec. 29, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
She is beautiful!!!! Was she also baptized? As many years as I went to church and grew up on one, I've never been baptized.
missbritt22
by Brittany on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:43 PM
She is so precious! How special she was christened in your gown :)
missbritt22
by Brittany on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Love those cheeks!!!!

Quoting ashleywagoner:

Mobile Photo

ashleywagoner
by Ashley on Dec. 29, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Thank you!! :-) Yes, being christened is just another word for baptism. We're catholic.

Quoting tsmcconnell: She is beautiful!!!! Was she also baptized? As many years as I went to church and grew up on one, I've never been baptized.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)