Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know how to get rid of belly fat?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:27 PM
  • 10 Replies
Postpartum baby belly fat. I feel like I'm hanging onto it this time around. And I look more bloated lately. It's weird. In down to 135 I think.

Suggestions on melting the fat? I know I need to tone too.
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missbritt22
by Brittany on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:41 PM
Mine isn't going anywhere either! Ugh! It's so annoying! I'm down to 127lbs, I was 120lbs pp so I'm pretty close. I think the last few lbs are from my giant milk boobs (lol!) and my belly. I already have to wear a belt with my pre preggo jeans or they constantly sag down! I finally got my wii rehooked up since we mounted the tv on the wall so I need to start doing my Zumba game again! I love it and it really gives you a work out! I'm usually drenched in sweat when I finish, but it's fun!
loveyourenemy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 11:52 AM
I'm doing the 21 day fix and Piyo programs. I'm getting a lot better from it. And eating healthy/drinking a lot of water. Also water with lemon in it helps
bondgirl11
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 7:58 PM
I'm going to do hip hop abs, but not until after I stop breastfeeding.
yellow14
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 8:03 PM
I know how you feel I'm at 129 lbs I was at 137 a couple of months ago, but I can't loose this belly flab!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jan. 22, 2015 at 11:47 AM
It's awful! I don't why to be on top or bend over in front of dh.

Quoting yellow14: I know how you feel I'm at 129 lbs I was at 137 a couple of months ago, but I can't loose this belly flab!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Jan. 22, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Muffin top? I found high rise jeggings at american eagle that help conceal all that bull crap but not all high rise jeans are created equal. I can't keep my leggings up lol.

Quoting missbritt22: Mine isn't going anywhere either! Ugh! It's so annoying! I'm down to 127lbs, I was 120lbs pp so I'm pretty close. I think the last few lbs are from my giant milk boobs (lol!) and my belly. I already have to wear a belt with my pre preggo jeans or they constantly sag down! I finally got my wii rehooked up since we mounted the tv on the wall so I need to start doing my Zumba game again! I love it and it really gives you a work out! I'm usually drenched in sweat when I finish, but it's fun!
ashleywagoner
by Ashley on Jan. 28, 2015 at 4:36 AM
Not selling but since you asked that question, I will share that my hubby and I are Plexus ambassadors & Plexus could help. I could message you of you are interested!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Feb. 1, 2015 at 10:31 AM
Not sure what it is but I don't do diet pills. Even if I wanted it's not advised to do while breastfeeding and I have svt which can be bright on by it =^/

Quoting ashleywagoner: Not selling but since you asked that question, I will share that my hubby and I are Plexus ambassadors & Plexus could help. I could message you of you are interested!
mamashealovekin
by Shea on Feb. 2, 2015 at 6:55 PM
Try HIIT. It's amazing! I do that and strength training. I also run, don't drink soda, and drink tons of water! You will get there don't fret! :-)
ashleywagoner
by Ashley on Feb. 2, 2015 at 9:04 PM
I hear ya. It's not diet pills though. All natural supplements

Quoting tsmcconnell: Not sure what it is but I don't do diet pills. Even if I wanted it's not advised to do while breastfeeding and I have svt which can be bright on by it =^/

Quoting ashleywagoner: Not selling but since you asked that question, I will share that my hubby and I are Plexus ambassadors & Plexus could help. I could message you of you are interested!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)