Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you told your SO/DH yet?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:32 PM
  • 37 Replies

Have you told your SO/DH yet? If so, how did you do it? 

expecting baby

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laurie14
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this

I just told my d last night..it is his bday this week and I asked him what he wanted for his bday..he said nothing..I was like oh really, nothing...hmm well how about this? and showed him the test...he was shocked! We have been trying for 1 1/2 yr for baby #2

dixiemommy2012
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I found out tonight..... came running out of the bathroom screaming his name.. scared the hell out of him lol he was excited! Been trying since July 2013.
Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Yes, though after miscarrying last month, I really wanted to wait a bit longer to tell him. 

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Aw, that's so cute!!  I found out about my first and third on my birthday, and my second baby was his birthday.  Always a great surprise!

Quoting laurie14:

I just told my d last night..it is his bday this week and I asked him what he wanted for his bday..he said nothing..I was like oh really, nothing...hmm well how about this? and showed him the test...he was shocked! We have been trying for 1 1/2 yr for baby #2

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:44 AM

That's awesome, hehe!  Is this your first?

Quoting dixiemommy2012: I found out tonight..... came running out of the bathroom screaming his name.. scared the hell out of him lol he was excited! Been trying since July 2013.

may08mom
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, I told him yesterday as soon as he came home from getting a haircut!  This was the first pregancy I have announced to him in person.  He was out of town for the other 3!

janetf875
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:38 PM

I showed mine the stick as soon as I had the result.

I found out about our 3rd on the birthday of the first, and ovulated/conceived this one (the 4th) on the day of the birthday party of the first.... though her party was a couple of weeks after her birthday, so the due date is a month later than the 3rd one's was.

november117
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Not yet. He is at work. This was an unexpected pregnancy so I am definitely nervous to tell him.
Mrsmommy0810
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup and he is not very happy at all. This was a very unexpected pregnancy
dixiemommy2012
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Nope... second. He has had baby fever baaaaad though. Worse than me. Ive never seen a man so disappointed every month AF. Showed up.

Quoting Heather2001:

That's awesome, hehe!  Is this your first?

Quoting dixiemommy2012: I found out tonight..... came running out of the bathroom screaming his name.. scared the hell out of him lol he was excited! Been trying since July 2013.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)