Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to November 2014 Babies!! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:31 PM
  • 91 Replies

Congratulations on your pregnancy! 

LET'S CHAT

Please reply to this post, introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind today!

Here's a few questions to help get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. When is your due date? 

2. Is this your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? 

3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?

4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them.  You can 'Like' their replies, as well.

You'll also find moms chatting by posting & replying on the group.
Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too.  Make yourself at home and join in!

Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?  

I look forward to getting to know you!

storkJenn

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laurie14
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 1:02 PM

My name is Laurie, I live in Ohio with my dh and our dd. We have been together for 11 yrs, married for four and this pregnancy is such a blessing! We have been trying for 18 months or so... I look forward to chatting with you all! (I dont know a due date yet)

may08mom
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I'm Laura, and I am due November 7 (or around there).  I just got my BFP today! I live in Colorado, but from Texas.  This will be baby #4.  I'm so excited to share this journey with you all!

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Hi all, I'm Heather and I just got a BFP yesterday morning, though it is still early/faint.  I'll probably be due sometime around November 7th or so.  I have three other kiddos aged 5, 3, and nearly 21 months.  I live in Illinois with my husband, kids, and two doggies.  I miscarried early last month so I'm praying for a sticky bean!

janetf875
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:44 PM

HI, I'm Janet and I got a faint BFP yesterday - should be due Nov 10th.  I have a 7yo DD, 5yo DS, and 16mo DD.  I live in Illinois, but I'm from NZ, where I grew up, and had my first child when we were living in Britain.

rock.starPWR
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Hi, I'm Alissa. My due date is November 1st. My husband and I have been married 4 years, we have a 4 year old son, biologically not mine, but my son all the same. This would be our first bio child together, and was very, very unplanned, my husband had a vasectomy before we met.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aloha-baby
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Rae and I live in Minneapolis. I'm 30 and DH is 34 and we've been together for 8 years and married since 2012. WE've been TTC for 15 cycles and finally got our BFP! Baby #1 is due November 3, 2014!

aloha-baby
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting VWIP31: Hi! I'm Stacy. Just got my bfp on Sunday (my hubby's bday) after 2 1/2 years of struggling with infertility. We live in CA and this is our first baby! We've been married for a little over 3 years. I couldn't have been more shocked to see the positive test. Praying all goes well!

Hi Stacy! I was in total shock as well! Fingers crossed for a very healthy pregnancy!

MamaBear177
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Heather (I can be Heather #2 :p) I got my BFP on Friday morning and my midwife confirmed this yesterday morning! My EDD is November 5th. I've been married for 17 years this year and I have three amazing daughters. They are 7, 5 and 2 years old. 

MamaBear177
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Hope this is a sticky for you!! 

Quoting Heather2001:

Hi all, I'm Heather and I just got a BFP yesterday morning, though it is still early/faint.  I'll probably be due sometime around November 7th or so.  I have three other kiddos aged 5, 3, and nearly 21 months.  I live in Illinois with my husband, kids, and two doggies.  I miscarried early last month so I'm praying for a sticky bean!

Mrsmommy0810
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Hey ladies! My name is Valyndra. I'm 25. I'll be 26 in June. I live in oklahoma. My husband and I have been together for 8 years and married for 5. We have 2 little girls. Allison Michelle (Ally) is 5 (6 in July) and Hannah Grace is 3 (4 at the end of October). I found out I was pregnant Saturday the 22nd. It was totally unexpected. I was actually scheduled to go in for a tubal on march 3rd so I wanted to take a test just to be sure before I went in for pre op and sure enough I'm pregnant. I'm due November 4th but will deliver at the end of October. I has 2 previous csections. I plan on talking to my doctor about doing a vba2c but I'm not sure he will allow it so if not we are doing a family centered csection. (((: I look forward to learning more about everyone. Congrats. ((((:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)