Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thinking on how to announce it.

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:26 AM
  • 17 Replies

of course I have already told my 2 besties and my DH, now I was thinking on how to announce it to the rest of everyone. I was thinking of buying a big sister t-shirt for my youngest daughter and having my older kids read it and recording it. Then I will post the video on facebook.

How do you plan to announce or how did you announce it?

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrookeyLea
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:33 AM
It's killing me not to tell Facebook immediate friends and fam know that's about it know. I was gonna do big brother shirt or almethibgg
NLTenney
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:59 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm not planning on announcing on Facebook at all. I'm sure at some point it'll get leaked, but that's it. Once we get into a safer period we'll start calling all the family.

With my son, we did announce on Facebook... Kind of. I changed my profile picture to a jar of Prego sauce. About half the people picked up on it.. The other half didn't realize it until we posted our 20 week ultrasound.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:51 AM
2 moms liked this
I thought it would be fun to announce it on facebook on April 1st and then leave everyone hanging... But that's still to early for me. The only ones that know are my hubby and a friend I met from this site. I'm not sure how we'll announce it... Nobody in my family gets overly excited. They're usually like "oh". Maybe we'll keep it to ourselves until its born lol j/k.
november117
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Honestly, I hadn't really thought about it.
cgarlic
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Look on Pinterest tons of cute ideas! I''m 6 hours from my family, if they don't figure it out first I was thinking of doing the popcorn idea.  You get microwave popcorn bags then add a tag that says "Ready to Pop then put date.  I will mail it to them maybe with a pic of my youngest saying something about being a big sister.

my last was

cgarlic
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:01 AM

*sorry accidentally hit submit*

my last one was the only fb generation baby I didn't say anything until I was announcing it was a girl

MrsDrewsMom
by Cassie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this
I posted a picture of my oldest holding a sign saying I'm the big brother and my youngest holding a sign saying in the big brother too!!! It was really cute.
MrsDrewsMom
by Cassie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:31 AM
This is it
MrsDrewsMom
by Cassie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Sorry. It don't upload for some reason
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

this might be cute! But it may be too soon to announce it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)