Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello craving

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:49 AM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

This is my second one this morning. Gonna have to buy me a gallon before I go home. Oh minute maid orange juice. Lol!
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Heather2001
by Heather on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I have been obsessed with OJ the past couple weeks, too.  It's crazy because normally I can take it or leave it.

bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:20 PM
It cant be any orange juice has to be minute maid. Lol. And im the same with you on take it or leave it

Quoting Heather2001:

I have been obsessed with OJ the past couple weeks, too.  It's crazy because normally I can take it or leave it.

Heather2001
by Heather on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine is the Trader Joe's organic OJ - I could drink a gallon a day! 

Quoting bbyblueAK: It cant be any orange juice has to be minute maid. Lol. And im the same with you on take it or leave it
Quoting Heather2001:

bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:34 PM
We don't have a traders hete

Quoting Heather2001:

Mine is the Trader Joe's organic OJ - I could drink a gallon a day! 

Quoting bbyblueAK: It cant be any orange juice has to be minute maid. Lol. And im the same with you on take it or leave it

Quoting Heather2001:

Ericababyy
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I was all about orange juice during my last pregnancy and this time around I have to have milk!
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:53 PM
I wanted orange juice the other day but after I drank some I felt so nauseous! So now the smell of oj makes me sick :/
cgarlic
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:58 PM

I rarely drink milk anyway, but I craved a cup of oval tine the other day. I puked so I haven't drank it since.  I hate on to begin with

Quoting Ericababyy: I was all about orange juice during my last pregnancy and this time around I have to have milk!

cjmarty
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I ate oranges by the crate during my last pregnancy. :) That was my one and only craving.
bioteach
by Ashlie on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Same here.  We are going through milk at alarming speeds because of me.  And I'm not usually a plain milk drinker (every now & then, but I prefer chocolate milk).  This time, I drink at least two big glasses a day.

Quoting Ericababyy: I was all about orange juice during my last pregnancy and this time around I have to have milk!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)