Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy pillow

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:12 PM
  • 9 Replies
Anyone have one? If you do would you recommend it? I have been looking on Amazon.com for one and I'm not quite sure which one I want to get.
Eta I used to have a body pillow with my last pregnancies but we threw it away when we moved. So now I need a new one.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ericababyy
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:33 PM
I don't have one but I'm planning on getting a snoogle! It looks SOOOO comfy! Lol.
Heather2001
by Heather on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I had one of those big pillows with my first pregnancy and it was a huge PITA.  It is difficult enough to maneuver in bed when you're hugely belly, but the pillow made it so much more cumbersome.  I prefer just a regular pillow that I can shove between my knees.

cjmarty
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:07 PM
I agree with Heather. I skipped the opportunity of having one last time; all I could think about was how it would feel like a whole other person in our bed, taking up space and getting in the way! Why have a pillow when my belly will do just that? :P That is just my perspective though: I'm sure for some gals they do wonders. :)
crazbt4
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:12 PM
I had one with my second and I loved it!
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Which one did you have?

Quoting crazbt4: I had one with my second and I loved it!
crazbt4
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:21 PM
I got it at target, the same company that makes the boppy pillows. I miss it! I may have I buy another
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:23 PM
I told dh I wanted on and I was randomly browsing craigslist and there was one for free! It just has a little hole so I need to get a case for it but I really like it but idk if I love it yet.
PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:11 AM
My friend loved her, I used a boppy pillow with my first and if I can ill do the same this time. It worked for pregnancy & baby! 2 in 1 lol
bioteach
by Ashlie on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I just have a regular body pillow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)