Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:20 AM
  • 5 Replies
So good it's scary. Don't feel bloated anymore, nausea went away again. Other than being really tired at the end of the day I don't feel pregnant. It's kind of scary.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chamelinmom
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Thank goodness, one more week for me to catch up to you....crossing my fingers it stays that way for you...come to think about it, that was around the time with my last pregnancy where i stopped getting sick

november117
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Yay! I was sick until 11 or 12 weeks with my last. Miserably, horribly sick.

Quoting chamelinmom:

Thank goodness, one more week for me to catch up to you....crossing my fingers it stays that way for you...come to think about it, that was around the time with my last pregnancy where i stopped getting sick

bioteach
by Ashlie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:45 AM

I got worse this morning....I've pretty much been nauseous all morning :(  It was really a debate this morning as to whether I should eat breakfast.  I wasn't sure if it would help settle my stomach or make it explode.  I opted to eat some dry Kix....and it did actually help some.  Now that I'm nearing lunch time I'm not feeling the best, so I hope some lunch will help again.

chamelinmom
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Yes, i dont think ive had a day since ~5 weeks that i have not puked...its getting worse though, im getting sick after anything i eat and drink...i use to love milk while pregnant but this one i cant have milk

Quoting november117: Yay! I was sick until 11 or 12 weeks with my last. Miserably, horribly sick.
Quoting chamelinmom:

bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:56 AM
I woke up not feeling pregnant today and I agree it is scary.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)