Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling baby move already

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:40 AM
  • 8 Replies
I'm 8 weeks 5 days & I swear I felt something at the same time my stomach bounced up. This is my third pregnancy so I know what I'm feeling is the baby. Anyone else felt anything yet?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
other_mother
by Randa on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not. I wish I were. I know from the ultrasound that the baby is moving everywhere, but I don't feel a thing.

chamelinmom
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

With my last i felt something around that time, then it was weeks until the next and same feeling, then it wasnt until almost 24 weeks until i started to feel him fully...nothing yet and im 9 weeks tomorrow....yay, so excited for you

btw he was my earliest feeling and was my 5th

bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:47 AM
I haven't felt anything yet
chellerowe
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Thanks!! Prob wont feel anything for awhile now but was pretty cool to be laying down and feel that!

Quoting chamelinmom:

With my last i felt something around that time, then it was weeks until the next and same feeling, then it wasnt until almost 24 weeks until i started to feel him fully...nothing yet and im 9 weeks tomorrow....yay, so excited for you

btw he was my earliest feeling and was my 5th

lovemytwo88
by April on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my 3rd as well and I'm 9w5d and all I have felt is gassy bubbles. Some of them have made my stomach move and I could swear it feels like fetal movment but it's not. Just bubbles. 

tstephens311
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Not feeling baby yet. At times it feels like something is moving and I sum it up to my uterus growing and moving organs around making room. Idk. 

Kisaki.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:42 PM
im 8 weeks 2 days and this is my first pregnancy so i dont know how it even supposed to feel, but so far nothing unusual.
cgarlic
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:50 PM

I'm 8 weeks & believe I've felt flutters, this is my third

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)