Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much weight

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:02 PM
  • 22 Replies
Do you plan to gain this pregnancy? How much have you gained so far or how much have you lost?

With my other kids I had already gained weight by now. I haven't gained anything yet this pregnancy.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:08 PM

My goal is to gain no more than 20 unless my midwives say its ok to gain more than that. I am an overweight girl so that is what the books recommend. I have gained 5lbs so far.

other_mother
by Randa on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:12 PM

My goal is no more than 10 lbs. My doctor has also approved an exercise program for me, so I am going to start that after I hit the second trimester.

bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
With my ds#1 I gained 65.
with ds#2 I gained around 40-45. My goal is to only gain 25-30
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Hopefully no more than 10. I try to stay active so I don't gain much weight. I gained about 15 with my first but most of that was towards the end when I was on bed rest. I don't think I even gained 10 pounds with my 2nd.
lovemytwo88
by April on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:04 PM

I hope to gain no more then 25lbs. So far I have gained 3lbs, but this week I have finally got my eating under control and making healthy choices and exercising. Normally I don't gain any weight until I am at least in the teens as far as weeks go. This pregnancy has been very different though. I'm sure most the weight I have gained is in my boobs lol 

tstephens311
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:08 PM

3 lbs so far. With my first I gained 22 lbs.

bioteach
by Ashlie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:09 PM

I've gained 2 lbs so far.  With DS I had gained 6 lbs by this point (but only gained 28 overall).  Ideally between 25-30 lbs total.....which is what my doctor recommends.

OSUBelle
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:30 PM
I want to stay around 25. I haven't gained anything yet so hopefully that stays on track!
KayelynnsMama
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Mg last pregnancy I lost 20 and then weighted the same wheb I went into labor as I did when I got pregnant. So far with this one I have lost 3 pounds.
chamelinmom
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Ive lost 5 and about gained it back....i dont want to go past where i am, but im really overweight

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)