Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MS - you suck!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:12 PM
  • 4 Replies

I've had waves of nausea that have lasted a few minutes here & there.  Nothing major.....until today.  I was sitting in my classroom & I had to run out.  Thankfully I have a student teacher so I was able to run out.  I went outside where it's a bit cooler & ate some lunch so I'm feeling better.  But yikes, I have so much compassion for you ladies that suffer through it for hours a day every day.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
chamelinmom
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:50 PM

Lol dont remind me...i dont know how you have the energy to teach, anything i eat comes right back up not long after(at least not all of it) and i go to bed at 9, wake up at 8a only because i have to and my kids wont sleep longer, dozing in and out, take a nap with my younger ones while the olders are watching a movie....we homeschool and thats hard to stay awake to teach. I understand i have 5 ages 7 and under but dang. Im ready for energy back and sickness to stop, but i have a feeling i will have another few weeks...good luck

Ericababyy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:25 PM
My last 3 have been unbearable. I am hoping not to tell my boss until 10 weeks at the earliest. Not sure if that's going to work considering I have thrown up 5 times at work this morning.
Crob4
by Courtney on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Mine is terrible first thing in the morning for about 4 hours, it lets up around noon, then gets bad again around 4.  I've never felt this bad during a pregnancy.  I can't imagine working while having this level of nausea, so kudos to you!

bioteach
by Ashlie on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:53 AM

I'm doing better today.  As long as I eat as soon as I start feeling queezy, I'm OK.  Dry things, like cereal & crackers seem to help the best.  I still get it about 8:30 every night, and not much really helps that besides going to bed....but at least I can kind of control the daytime issues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)