Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who in nere is co sleep?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:35 AM
  • 13 Replies

So my baby dont like sleeping in her bed at nights she sleeps during the day (sometimes waking up and cry just to be held than sleeping in my arms and when i try put her in her bed she wakes and cry till i pick her up again) at nights she do the same the whooole night 

at first i tried to not sleep and let her stay by my side till morming

if i try put her in her bed she waked and cry 

so than i anding up sleeping with her every night 

it was fine im aware that she is there and i sleep in same position the whole night and i wake up to check on her Many times ..

i keep trying put her in her bed until now im still hopping she will get used to sleep there alone

i dont want sleep with her even if its so nice i very like it but im just soooooo afraid! 

I know many people co sleep and everything fine but im just afraid and i think better safe than sorry

My husband also afraid and angry at me that i keep letting her sleep with me and im telling him its not easy when she cry all the time till i take her. I cant just let her cry the whole night! 

And yet im afraid so i wanted to know if some of u are co sleep and how is it works for u and how to do it safe? And were u afraid at first? And what ur husband think about it? 

Sorry for my english it isnt my first language... 

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
We co-sleep. I have with all my kids. Its kind of just a mommy instinct. I snuggle her up against me and i never move. My husband just rolls the other way and doesnt move much either.
My baby wont sleep in her little bed either so i can understand!

You can alwaya get a sleep positioner or co-sleeper to put her in so she is more safe
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Mobile Photo

Kisaki.
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Quoting lovemytwo88: We co-sleep. I have with all my kids. Its kind of just a mommy instinct. I snuggle her up against me and i never move. My husband just rolls the other way and doesnt move much either. My baby wont sleep in her little bed either so i can understand! You can alwaya get a sleep positioner or co-sleeper to put her in so she is more safe

Its the best feeling to snuggle with ur baby :))

I just read some post about sids and they said to avoid co sleeping

my husband read something about sids today as well so he was mad at me that i sleep with her

dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:22 AM
I cosleep with my baby girl. I've coslept with all of my kids. It's one of the most natural things that comes to a mother. As long as you make sure that you take all the proper precautions I think that cosleeping is a wonderful thing. Cosleeping is awesome because it helps you sleep better at night, your baby sleeps better you get to sleep longer periods and you also can nurse a lot easier at night. There is nothing wrong with cosleeping. Society has just told you that it's wrong even though if you do it properly it could be a good thing.
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:06 PM
We cosleep. My husband likes it and encourages me to do so. She sleeps in the middle of the two of us. Nekther of us really move in our sleep. It is best way to prevent SIDS as your are more alert and are able to check on them easier. Shelby is even sleeping longer be that she is in bed with us at night. She didn't sleep with us the first few nights.

If you're worried about her being in bed with you look for the arms reach cosleepers that are able to go up against bed and you can get to her easier art night and still be able to lay in bed and touch and rub her if she needs to be soothed
Kisaki.
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I have it next to my side of the bed but for my baby its not anough cant trick her she just wont sleep there even if half of me is there with her and i like co sleeping she sleeps in my side not between meand my husband since he moves alot in his sleep even hitted me coupletimes by mistake 

i started to be ok with the co sleeping but now my husband dont like it and afraid 

Quoting hmhiggins87: We cosleep. My husband likes it and encourages me to do so. She sleeps in the middle of the two of us. Nekther of us really move in our sleep. It is best way to prevent SIDS as your are more alert and are able to check on them easier. Shelby is even sleeping longer be that she is in bed with us at night. She didn't sleep with us the first few nights. If you're worried about her being in bed with you look for the arms reach cosleepers that are able to go up against bed and you can get to her easier art night and still be able to lay in bed and touch and rub her if she needs to be soothed

Crob4
by Courtney on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I emailed coslept with all of my babies, it feels right to me.
caitipenn
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:49 PM
He is sometimes are to put back to sleep so after my husband goes to work I'll lay him down on his side. I won't sleep with him with both husband and I in the bed. Not enough room and husband moves around
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Avetay
by Ave' on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:50 PM
Ive coslept with all of my kids. Only way I ever sleep

Quoting dragonqueen: I cosleep with my baby girl. I've coslept with all of my kids. It's one of the most natural things that comes to a mother. As long as you make sure that you take all the proper precautions I think that cosleeping is a wonderful thing. Cosleeping is awesome because it helps you sleep better at night, your baby sleeps better you get to sleep longer periods and you also can nurse a lot easier at night. There is nothing wrong with cosleeping. Society has just told you that it's wrong even though if you do it properly it could be a good thing.
devoted31
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:07 PM

This! I have co-slept with all of my kids. 

Also keep in mind, your LO just spent 9 months curled up in YOU, hearing YOUR heartbeat...that is going to be commforting to her, she can smell you, she can feel you and she can hear you. Besides - who really wants to sleep alone? I know I don't! :)

Quoting lovemytwo88: We co-sleep. I have with all my kids. Its kind of just a mommy instinct. I snuggle her up against me and i never move. My husband just rolls the other way and doesnt move much either. My baby wont sleep in her little bed either so i can understand! You can alwaya get a sleep positioner or co-sleeper to put her in so she is more safe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)