Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pleasing your man

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM
  • 15 Replies
Have your husbands been asking for a hand job since u can't Have sex? Mine has been asking and I have been giving it to him. He keeps asking me to give him a hj everyday and I don't say no cause I'm afraid of upsetting him. I'm starting to feel sad. I want sex so bad right now. I just looked in the mirror down there and yes I feel ready for sex but the looks of it down there say don't do it. I feel so neglected and sad. Today he asked for a hj then left straight for work. That made me feel used. I told him today how I felt and he said "I'm only asking as much as I'd be asking for sex if we were having any" then he didn't say anything else. :( let me clarify that I don't mind giving him a hj. What bothers me is how often he is asking for it.
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 5, 2014 at 12:21 AM
2 moms liked this
My hub ddoesn't ask for anything. Im 4wks post partum and havent done anything remotely sexual. He knows i will let him kno when im ready.

I would just tell him no and let him be mad...
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Nope. My husband has never once asked me to please him in the 6years we have been married. I will randomly do it and surprise him. He has also not complained once since we have only had sex once since August abd that was when Shelby was 6 weeks old and is now 8.5 weeks old. I'm lucky my husband is patient and knows I'm exhausted. He knows that when I'm ready it will be well worth it.

I'm sorry your husband is like that. I don't have any advice since from what you said it doesn't seem like he will listen or care anyways.
karyn9902
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Sadly I do know this. Your not telling me anything about my husband I don't know. I said " u must not care. U r not saying anything caring to me" so he said " sorry I made u feel that way". Yeah right. He is sorry? He only said that after I said he must not care. And the fact it took him 45 min to say sorry.

Quoting hmhiggins87: Nope. My husband has never once asked me to please him in the 6years we have been married. I will randomly do it and surprise him. He has also not complained once since we have only had sex once since August abd that was when Shelby was 6 weeks old and is now 8.5 weeks old. I'm lucky my husband is patient and knows I'm exhausted. He knows that when I'm ready it will be well worth it.

I'm sorry your husband is like that. I don't have any advice since from what you said it doesn't seem like he will listen or care anyways.
Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 5, 2014 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Ditto. His pleasure is the least of my concerns right now .

Quoting lovemytwo88: My hub ddoesn't ask for anything. Im 4wks post partum and havent done anything remotely sexual. He knows i will let him kno when im ready.

I would just tell him no and let him be mad...
bioteach
by Ashlie on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I think DH has asked for a BJ almost every day. He hasn't got it yet. If I have any extra time I'd rather nap than take care of him. He told me yesterday "I have needs". I told him "You have a hand. I have needs to, but that is a but impossible at this point, so why should you get it when I can't". He wasn't happy with my answer, but I think he gets it....even though he asked for another BJ this morning :/
bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM
My hubby doesn't ask for anything. I will tell him when i am ready.

Im sorry your hubby is being that way
Avetay
by Ave' on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Hubby isnt here this time but with my others dh would would for a hj or bj sometimes I would say oo others no I wanted a nap. Just tell him no. He had 2 hands or he can take a cold shower.
devoted31
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, mentally I am ready...physically I know I am not there yet - besides I'm still bleeding :(. My husband is out of town through the week so obviously he isn't asking for much except some naughty pictures here and there and when he is in town on the weekends I just give him oral :) 

As far as your husband goes, if he gets mad at not getting a handjob he can go get mad then and be immature. If you aren't in the mood to be stroking his meat than tell him nope and let him get mad. 

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 5, 2014 at 9:16 AM
2 moms liked this
If my husband kept asking I'd give him a bottle of lotion and some tissues. I mean I get that they have "needs" but until he has a baby come out if his body his needs are no more important than mine during the recovery time. Pretty inconsiderate in my book.
Crob4
by Courtney on Dec. 5, 2014 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha no. He has his own hands. My need for sleep is much more important than him getting off. I'd be pissed if he asked repeatedly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)