Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:30 PM
  • 12 Replies
Feel self conscience the first time you had sex after having baby? I feel pretty sensitive about it. I'm also worried that it will be completely different. DH wants to dtd when Im ready. Just not sure when that will be.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:56 PM
With my first I waited until I was 3mo pp. When we finally Dtd I wondered why in the world I waited so long. It was amazing!! With dd2 I almost couldn't wait the full 6 weeks!! I'd dtd now if I could.

Quoting bria2014: Feel self conscience the first time you had sex after having baby? I feel pretty sensitive about it. I'm also worried that it will be completely different. DH wants to dtd when Im ready. Just not sure when that will be.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM
I've just been waiting the 6 weeks because I haven't been interested in sex at all. I'm actually feeling a little better about myself because I've been losing weight so I'm healthier now than o have been in years!
bria2014
by Bria on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:26 PM
Quoting TristanMitchael: I've just been waiting the 6 weeks because I haven't been interested in sex at all. I'm actually feeling a little better about myself because I've been losing weight so I'm healthier now than o have been in years!
that's awesome! Congrats! I have a ton of stretch marks everywhere and of course I had to have stitches so I'm just nervous about how he will react to it.
bria2014
by Bria on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Quoting dragonqueen: With my first I waited until I was 3mo pp. When we finally Dtd I wondered why in the world I waited so long. It was amazing!! With dd2 I almost couldn't wait the full 6 weeks!! I'd dtd now if I could.

Quoting bria2014: Feel self conscience the first time you had sex after having baby? I feel pretty sensitive about it. I'm also worried that it will be completely different. DH wants to dtd when Im ready. Just not sure when that will be.
I have urges to do it but there's only two thing holding me back
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Yeah i did after my first i think, but DH didn't care. He was happy.

Im 5.5wks pp now and still havent done it. I have had so many issues w/my boobs since Thanksgiving and im just too uncomfortable :(
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! I have a lot of stretch marks from my other two and I don't think I got any new ones this time so othings changed there lol. I do feel like my stomach is a little more flabby though :/ so let's just say I probably won't be on top anytime soon ;)

Quoting bria2014:
Quoting TristanMitchael: I've just been waiting the 6 weeks because I haven't been interested in sex at all. I'm actually feeling a little better about myself because I've been losing weight so I'm healthier now than o have been in years!
that's awesome! Congrats! I have a ton of stretch marks everywhere and of course I had to have stitches so I'm just nervous about how he will react to it.
bria2014
by Bria on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Quoting lovemytwo88: Yeah i did after my first i think, but DH didn't care. He was happy.

Im 5.5wks pp now and still havent done it. I have had so many issues w/my boobs since Thanksgiving and im just too uncomfortable :(
I do too. Maybe we should just leave a bra on so there is no problems lol
Avetay
by Ave' on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
With my first 2 I was about 2 weeks pp when we dtd. I havent seed dh since 3 days pp. I feel self conscious but dh always tells me he doesnt care whay I look he loves me anyway
bioteach
by Ashlie on Dec. 13, 2014 at 7:02 AM
I was 4 weeks pp with DS1 & it was still a bit uncomfortable. I'm going to wait longer this time. DH is ready to go now , but not pushing me. But he also can't keep his hands off me - which makes me feel great. I'm sure next weekend will be a different story since he gets "snipped " on Fri.
bria2014
by Bria on Dec. 13, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Quoting bioteach: I was 4 weeks pp with DS1 & it was still a bit uncomfortable. I'm going to wait longer this time. DH is ready to go now , but not pushing me. But he also can't keep his hands off me - which makes me feel gt. I'm sure next weekend will be a different story since he gets "snipped " on Fri.
awe poor him. Looks like he's going to be hurting a while lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)