Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

C-section moms: how are you healing?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:47 PM
  • 7 Replies
?
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:52 PM
I have an slight opening on my incision that my midwives and I are keeping an eye on. It's sucks. I'm not sure how some can choose to have a c-section. This is way worse for me. :( I just want to cry from the frustration of the healing process.
Avetay
by Ave' on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:13 AM
I've never had csection but the recovery sounds awful. Hoe you bounce bsck soon.

Quoting dragonqueen: I have an slight opening on my incision that my midwives and I are keeping an eye on. It's sucks. I'm not sure how some can choose to have a c-section. This is way worse for me. :( I just want to cry from the frustration of the healing process.
bioteach
by Ashlie on Dec. 13, 2014 at 7:05 AM
That sounds terrible. I hope you heal up!

Quoting dragonqueen: I have an slight opening on my incision that my midwives and I are keeping an eye on. It's sucks. I'm not sure how some can choose to have a c-section. This is way worse for me. :( I just want to cry from the frustration of the healing process.
Crob4
by Courtney on Dec. 13, 2014 at 7:47 AM

I'm eight week pp. I'm pretty much fully healed. I did too much early on and opened my incision in a couple of places. It couldn't really be helped though, I have three kids and my husband had to go back to work after 5 days and I didn't have help. My right side is still sore if I lay flat, so I've been sleeping in the recliner. 

sspaschal2427
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 8:16 AM
I'm 3w1d PP and my incision feels and looks healed. I feel pretty good over all. I haven't taken any pain meds since the hospital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 11:35 AM
That doesnt sound good. I hope you heal quickly. :(

I will be 10 weeks pp on Monday. I have been pretty much healed since 4 weeks. 6 weeks was given clearance to do whatever and 8 weeks to lift things heavier than baby again.
My doctor said that the doctor who did my csection did an awesome job and was one of the best incisions and healing process she had seen. I only took pain meds for the first week and tylenol randomly up until 2.5 weeks pp.
I only get random itching around my scar now but it's not all the time and its not bad at all.
Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 13, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Sounds awful. Hope it heals quick, hun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)