Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Religion

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:58 AM
  • 15 Replies
What religion are you? Do you attend church (regularly)?
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:47 AM
I'm agnostic.
Crob4
by Courtney on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:58 AM

We're not religious. 

bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:01 AM
I grew up in a Christian home but i no longer attend church so i would say not religious as an adult
OrthodoxMama
by Kathryn on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I grew up going to a Baptist church. I am now Orthodox Christian.
If church weren't 30minutes away, it would be easier to attend all the services. I try to go a couple times a month at least. I'm not going back until January 11th, though, due to tradition, and the priest is having a type of welcoming back ceremony for me, and then Luke's baptism that day.
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
This is me too

Quoting bbyblueAK: I grew up in a Christian home but i no longer attend church so i would say not religious as an adult
bioteach
by Ashlie on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I grew up Catholic, but we attend DHs Lutheran church. DS was baptized Lutheran, and James will be as well. We go most Sundays, & even if we don't make it out of the house in time for church service DS does attend Sunday School every week.
StaciF
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
We are Christian and go to a non denominational church weekly. We were missionaries for awhile in Ireland too.
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Non-denominational christian. We go to church weekly and religion is very important to us. We center our life around it.
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome

Quoting StaciF: We are Christian and go to a non denominational church weekly. We were missionaries for awhile in Ireland too.
Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:32 PM

We're Catholic but I hate the Catholic church here so when we do get a chance to attend, we go to the Lutheran church.  Hubby works Saturday nights and Sunday mornings, though, so we haven't gone in quite a while.  I just can't fathom taking 4 young kids to church by myself and sitting in the nursery area for every service.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)