Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All sick :(

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
Well it started with my 7 yr old, who gave it to my 3 yr old, who gave it to me, who apparently may have given it to Clay :( we all have a cold... Ugh.... Hubby isn't sick yet but I bet he will be soon.

Anyone else sick or have sick babies? :(
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:28 PM

All my kiddos have a cold, even Jude's a little stuffy right now.  So far, hubby and I have prevented getting by taking Zicam which  is a miracle because I always seem to come down with whatever they have.  I highly recommend it!

Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Oh, and my 6- and 2- year olds have also puked so I'm not sure what other bug they have.  =\

Colesgal4ever
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:52 PM
I might have to try that next time!

Quoting Heather2001:

All my kiddos have a cold, even Jude's a little stuffy right now.  So far, hubby and I have prevented getting by taking Zicam which  is a miracle because I always seem to come down with whatever they have.  I highly recommend it!

Colesgal4ever
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Awwww poor things!! It is so sad when little ones are sick :(

Thankfully no puking here, except Clay puked his entire bottle up last night :( he didn't cry or anything it just all came up at once all over him :/ he hasn't done that since then but he's coughing and sneezing

Quoting Heather2001:

Oh, and my 6- and 2- year olds have also puked so I'm not sure what other bug they have.  =\

bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:05 PM
We are not thankfully
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)