Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Benifits to cosleeping

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:00 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Awesome! We co-sleep and DD NEVER cries at night. Just stirs to latch on :)
Avetay
by Ave' on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:41 PM
I love cosleeping. Only way I could get sine sleep
bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I love co sleeping and u dont know why i never did with my other two
bioteach
by Ashlie on Dec. 26, 2014 at 3:28 AM

That makes sense, we don't co sleep though.  We have had a few instances of James not wanting to go back to sleep, so I lay him on my chest in bed until he does....but that's as much "co-sleeping" as I've done.  I avoid it because DH had a cousins' baby who died from cosleeping.  Grant it, it was with his grandma (not related to us), who was on drugs at the time.  But it's just too scary for me to do because of that.

ymom3
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:22 PM
We have done co sleeping with both of our kids since day 1! Well with Halli day 2 because the hospital wouldn't let us keep her in our room the 1st night.
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 27, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Aww how sad :(

Quoting bioteach:

That makes sense, we don't co sleep though.  We have had a few instances of James not wanting to go back to sleep, so I lay him on my chest in bed until he does....but that's as much "co-sleeping" as I've done.  I avoid it because DH had a cousins' baby who died from cosleeping.  Grant it, it was with his grandma (not related to us), who was on drugs at the time.  But it's just too scary for me to do because of that.

Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 27, 2014 at 11:43 PM

I love cosleeping with my babies - nothing better than snuggling.

PeppyInPink
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:04 PM
I get afraid to, Liam often ends up on the boppy in bed by 3am because he'll keep waiting up when I put him down so easily. I sleep better with him in bed than I did when my first would be.. Mby it's a second time mom thing lol
BrookeyLea
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 5:55 AM
He sleeps in rock n play from 9 to 5 the has bubba in bed with me and we cuddle from 5 to 8 am
bookworm326
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:09 PM
I love co sleeping. We both sleep better and I have to a dm it it makes night feeds a cherished part of my day instead of a meltdown laden nightmare
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)