Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

alittle more restless?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM
  • 11 Replies
During a growth spurt!?

I think our little boy becomes way more restless during a growth spurt. He isnt sleeping much the past couple days. Or wakes alotttt hes cooing alot and that makes it super cute :) but poor guy cn tell hes tored but yea he wnt sleep.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:56 PM
Adrianna has been restless, drooling a lot, and now she's caught a cold. We're going through heck right now but I'm so glad dh is home to help or I'd lose my mind.
cookie860
by Stephanie♥ on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Awe poor little! :* ( ive had moments of waking my hubs to tke care of bby cause I felt like barfing or my eye got infected! Horrible! Heis a lifesaver! Go hubs! N i thought our little caught the cold too. Luckilyits been a couple boogers/makinghim snort. We clear those out hes ok. But yea crazyness! He also sneezing like crazy. What does yourlittle have symptom wise. :( poor thing.

Quoting TristanMitchael: Adrianna has been restless, drooling a lot, and now she's caught a cold. We're going through heck right now but I'm so glad dh is home to help or I'd lose my mind.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:09 PM
She has been sneezing for a few days and now she's kinda stuffy and has a cough. Its a lot like what her sister has. Its not a constant cough but you know its there :/

Quoting cookie860: Awe poor little! :* ( ive had moments of waking my hubs to tke care of bby cause I felt like barfing or my eye got infected! Horrible! Heis a lifesaver! Go hubs! N i thought our little caught the cold too. Luckilyits been a couple boogers/makinghim snort. We clear those out hes ok. But yea crazyness! He also sneezing like crazy. What does yourlittle have symptom wise. :( poor thing.

Quoting TristanMitchael: Adrianna has been restless, drooling a lot, and now she's caught a cold. We're going through heck right now but I'm so glad dh is home to help or I'd lose my mind.
cookie860
by Stephanie♥ on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Awe. :( kinda hw landen is but his cough hasnt aet in. :( poor little one!:( get well wishes to ur little one.

Quoting TristanMitchael: She has been sneezing for a few days and now she's kinda stuffy and has a cough. Its a lot like what her sister has. Its not a constant cough but you know its there :/

Quoting cookie860: Awe poor little! :* ( ive had moments of waking my hubs to tke care of bby cause I felt like barfing or my eye got infected! Horrible! Heis a lifesaver! Go hubs! N i thought our little caught the cold too. Luckilyits been a couple boogers/makinghim snort. We clear those out hes ok. But yea crazyness! He also sneezing like crazy. What does yourlittle have symptom wise. :( poor thing.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:04 PM
It took a little while for her to get it. She would have little coughs here and there but now they're much stronger. The good thing is that you can't hear it in her chest so I'm hoping to avoid a doctors visit. I'm thinking about switching doctors again and I'd hate to go to this one if I'm going to switch back.

Totally off subject but the other day my oldest went to the doctors for a strep test and they had him wait in the waiting room the whole time and didn't even ask him to put on a mask! They had him go in the back to do the swab then sent him back to the waiting room. That's awful nice to think I take my baby into that environment.

Quoting cookie860: Awe. :( kinda hw landen is but his cough hasnt aet in. :( poor little one!:( get well wishes to ur little one.

Quoting TristanMitchael: She has been sneezing for a few days and now she's kinda stuffy and has a cough. Its a lot like what her sister has. Its not a constant cough but you know its there :/

bioteach
by Ashlie on Dec. 26, 2014 at 3:22 AM

James sleeps more...but it's different.  A lot of very short naps and he's more fussy when he's awake.

bioteach
by Ashlie on Dec. 26, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Doctors offices are gross!  I think we're exposed to more germs just in the waiting room than what we came for.  

I was leaving the doctors office the other day & a lady was nice enough not to get on the elevator with me.  Her kid was sick & she saw I had a baby & she told her kid "we're going to wait because you're not giving your crap to that little baby".  Finally, someone with common sense!  LOL

Quoting TristanMitchael: It took a little while for her to get it. She would have little coughs here and there but now they're much stronger. The good thing is that you can't hear it in her chest so I'm hoping to avoid a doctors visit. I'm thinking about switching doctors again and I'd hate to go to this one if I'm going to switch back. Totally off subject but the other day my oldest went to the doctors for a strep test and they had him wait in the waiting room the whole time and didn't even ask him to put on a mask! They had him go in the back to do the swab then sent him back to the waiting room. That's awful nice to think I take my baby into that environment.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 26, 2014 at 7:05 AM
I was told this doctors office was better because if you had a baby they would get you in a room right away. The only time they did that was at her 2 day check up. I switched doctors because this one was the on call doctor when Adrianna was born and seemed nice. But the rest of the staff is lacking personality, and cleanliness apparently. My husband was the one that took Tristan to the doctors for his strep test but it sounds like they were more concerned about them catching it rather than other patients

Quoting bioteach:

Doctors offices are gross!  I think we're exposed to more germs just in the waiting room than what we came for.  

I was leaving the doctors office the other day & a lady was nice enough not to get on the elevator with me.  Her kid was sick & she saw I had a baby & she told her kid "we're going to wait because you're not giving your crap to that little baby".  Finally, someone with common sense!  LOL

Quoting TristanMitchael: It took a little while for her to get it. She would have little coughs here and there but now they're much stronger. The good thing is that you can't hear it in her chest so I'm hoping to avoid a doctors visit. I'm thinking about switching doctors again and I'd hate to go to this one if I'm going to switch back.

Totally off subject but the other day my oldest went to the doctors for a strep test and they had him wait in the waiting room the whole time and didn't even ask him to put on a mask! They had him go in the back to do the swab then sent him back to the waiting room. That's awful nice to think I take my baby into that environment.

Shirlylynn
by Cheryl on Dec. 27, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Quoting TristanMitchael: It took a little while for her to get it. She would have little coughs here and there but now they're much stronger. The good thing is that you can't hear it in her chest so I'm hoping to avoid a doctors visit. I'm thinking about switching doctors again and I'd hate to go to this one if I'm going to switch back. Totally off subject but the other day my oldest went to the doctors for a strep test and they had him wait in the waiting room the whole time and didn't even ask him to put on a mask! They had him go in the back to do the swab then sent him back to the waiting room. That's awful nice to think I take my baby into that environment.

That stinks!! What I like about our doctor's office is that they have 2 separate entrances and waiting rooms. One "sick enterance" and and one "well entrance" so if you are just there for a check up you don't have to be around all of the sick kids.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 27, 2014 at 4:15 PM
That's brilliant! Every doctor's office needs that.

Quoting Shirlylynn:

Quoting TristanMitchael: It took a little while for her to get it. She would have little coughs here and there but now they're much stronger. The good thing is that you can't hear it in her chest so I'm hoping to avoid a doctors visit. I'm thinking about switching doctors again and I'd hate to go to this one if I'm going to switch back.

That stinks!! What I like about our doctor's office is that they have 2 separate entrances and waiting rooms. One "sick enterance" and and one "well entrance" so if you are just there for a check up you don't have to be around all of the sick kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)