Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh...my 4yr old just swallowed a coin..

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:44 PM
  • 13 Replies
Now i get to dig thru his poop til it passes....merry christmas :-/
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM
How much are they worth now? My oldest swallowed a quarter once and I never did find it
bioteach
by Ashlie on Dec. 26, 2014 at 3:21 AM

Good luck with that!

lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Lol omgosh you never found it? Isnt that bad, like it didnt pass?

Quoting TristanMitchael: How much are they worth now? My oldest swallowed a quarter once and I never did find it
StaciF
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:23 AM
It probably past and was just missed. My daughter did the same thing and I didn't bother to dig through her poop. I just made sure she didn't have any issues with constipation or any respiratory issues to make sure she didn't aspirate it. I would look in the toilet every time she had a bowel movement to see if I could see it but I wasn't about to go fishing

Quoting lovemytwo88: Lol omgosh you never found it? Isnt that bad, like it didnt pass?

Quoting TristanMitchael: How much are they worth now? My oldest swallowed a quarter once and I never did find it
StaciF
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:26 AM
My daughter did the same thing but she was only worth five cents lol

lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Maybe i will skip that part then lol

Quoting StaciF: It probably past and was just missed. My daughter did the same thing and I didn't bother to dig through her poop. I just made sure she didn't have any issues with constipation or any respiratory issues to make sure she didn't aspirate it. I would look in the toilet every time she had a bowel movement to see if I could see it but I wasn't about to go fishing

Quoting lovemytwo88: Lol omgosh you never found it? Isnt that bad, like it didnt pass?

StaciF
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Just make sure they keep having normal bowel movements for over whatever their schedule is. My doctor wanted to do an x-ray to make sure it had passed but I won't lie we did not want to pay the money!

Quoting lovemytwo88: Maybe i will skip that part then lol

Quoting StaciF: It probably past and was just missed. My daughter did the same thing and I didn't bother to dig through her poop. I just made sure she didn't have any issues with constipation or any respiratory issues to make sure she didn't aspirate it. I would look in the toilet every time she had a bowel movement to see if I could see it but I wasn't about to go fishing

MasterJenJen
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Gotta love kids! When my daughter was nearly 3 (shes 8 now), within the span of 1 week shoved a ripped piece of a sponge into her ear canal and a bead up her nose. That was a fun week. LOL

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:11 PM
I think I missed a couple of bowl movements or something. He never had any poop issues so I just left it alone. Its been 3 or 4 years now.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
He had a quarter for one of those quarter machines and next thing I know he coughs a little and the quarter was gone. Magic! LOL.

Quoting StaciF: My daughter did the same thing but she was only worth five cents lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)