Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am sooo. tired!

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:33 AM
  • 9 Replies
Kendrick only slept 4 hrs all night last night. His tummy hurt and it was all broken sleep. The night before it was 5 and I'm getting in bed now hoping I get some sleep tonight!!! How is everyone else's babies doing with sleep?
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
caitipenn
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:38 AM
I feel you! Cooper has been Sk good with getting up knce at 3 and then 7 and right back to sleep. Last few days he has been up ever 2-3 hours and sometimes it takes me 2 hours to get him back to sleep and stay asleep. He likes to sleep for 15 min and start fussing. I've already been up for an hour with him. 😫. Thank goodness hubby had thursday-sunday off so he has been taking him out of the bedroom at 7 and lettin ge sleep. Last night I probably had three hours of sleep and then slept from 7am to 12pm. It was so nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazy4u49033
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:45 AM
It's really day by day( or should I say night by night) here. Last night she slept great almost 7 hours straight. The night before we were up multiple times and she was really fussy. So, there is no continuity yet.
PeppyInPink
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:04 AM
I understand your pain!!! Liam has nights where we get 4 broken hours. He seems like a light sleeper & sometimes will wake as soon as I put him down sometimes from getting kinda startled, I guess. He's getting better though now that he's eating extra oz per doctors orders so I think he's maybe more satisfied but my first slept a lot at night too.
I hope it gets better for ya
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:10 AM
I am breastfeeding and cosleeping. Shelby wakes up anywhere from every 1 to 3 hours. We get a random 4 hour stretch here and there every now and then. She only wakes up to eat or if she has a dirty diaper. She goes back to sleep fairly quickly.
krispyangel
by Kristin on Dec. 30, 2014 at 11:20 AM
It's good she goes back to sleep quickly. Last night Kendrick slept for 6.5 hours straight! That's the longest he has ever slept. I can't believe he went that long without nursing.

Quoting hmhiggins87: I am breastfeeding and cosleeping. Shelby wakes up anywhere from every 1 to 3 hours. We get a random 4 hour stretch here and there every now and then. She only wakes up to eat or if she has a dirty diaper. She goes back to sleep fairly quickly.
krispyangel
by Kristin on Dec. 30, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Thank you. He is already doing better than when he was last month. I hope the extra oz helps him.

Quoting PeppyInPink: I understand your pain!!! Liam has nights where we get 4 broken hours. He seems like a light sleeper & sometimes will wake as soon as I put him down sometimes from getting kinda startled, I guess. He's getting better though now that he's eating extra oz per doctors orders so I think he's maybe more satisfied but my first slept a lot at night too.
I hope it gets better for ya
krispyangel
by Kristin on Dec. 30, 2014 at 11:23 AM
That's how it kind of is with him, one night it's 3 hrs the next it's 5 it is not consistent yet here either.

Quoting crazy4u49033: It's really day by day( or should I say night by night) here. Last night she slept great almost 7 hours straight. The night before we were up multiple times and she was really fussy. So, there is no continuity yet.
krispyangel
by Kristin on Dec. 30, 2014 at 11:26 AM
I'm glad you got some sleep. Yeah Kendrick will do that sometimes too, it's exhausting.

Quoting caitipenn: I feel you! Cooper has been Sk good with getting up knce at 3 and then 7 and right back to sleep. Last few days he has been up ever 2-3 hours and sometimes it takes me 2 hours to get him back to sleep and stay asleep. He likes to sleep for 15 min and start fussing. I've already been up for an hour with him. �. Thank goodness hubby had thursday-sunday off so he has been taking him out of the bedroom at 7 and lettin ge sleep. Last night I probably had three hours of sleep and then slept from 7am to 12pm. It was so nice.
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here

Quoting hmhiggins87: I am breastfeeding and cosleeping. Shelby wakes up anywhere from every 1 to 3 hours. We get a random 4 hour stretch here and there every now and then. She only wakes up to eat or if she has a dirty diaper. She goes back to sleep fairly quickly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)