• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back to normal..plus a few pictures

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:59 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

After 10 days being back in Texas visiting family, i am so happy to be home in Arizona today. We had a great time visiting and everyone in our family finally getting to meet Shelby for the first time. She did great with flying and it didn't bother her at all both times. She just slept in her carseat in her own seat entire trip.
We all are spoiled on Christmas. Shelby especially. We weren't able to pack everything so it's a good think my dad and stepmom were planning a trip to drive up here in about 3 weeks so they are bringing everything we left with.
Its nice to be able to get back to normal and not have to go from house up house to house.

Anyone else getting back into normal routine? Did anyone travel with their newborns this Christmas?
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hubby went back to work finally yesterday so yeah, trying to get back into a routine.  You have a nice-looking family!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww love your pictures!
Avetay
by Ave' on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
So cute. We never really got out of our routine. I was on my own the day after I got home from the hospital
bioteach
by Ashlie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
We were busy, but stayed local. We're still working on establishing a routine/schedule for James. He's a very well behaved baby, but all over the place when it comes to sleeping. We have night time pretty much routine now, he sleeps for 6 hours & usually wakes up around 2, then will sleep for another 4. My biggest issue right now is getting him to sleep. I rock him & he falls asleep, but is awake as soon as I lay him down.....tonight was probably his best going to sleep night yet, but that still took some time of me hiding out of his eyesight to watch him fall asleep in his crib.
bria2014
by Bria on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Your pictures are too cute!
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Aw thank you. Hope you can get back into routine soon!

Quoting Heather2001:

Hubby went back to work finally yesterday so yeah, trying to get back into a routine.  You have a nice-looking family!

hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Thank you:)

Quoting bria2014: Your pictures are too cute!
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Hope his sleeping at night gets better abd he can get on some sort of schedule. Shelby wakes up every hour to 3 hours. Sometimes we will get a random 4hour stretch

Quoting bioteach: We were busy, but stayed local. We're still working on establishing a routine/schedule for James. He's a very well behaved baby, but all over the place when it comes to sleeping. We have night time pretty much routine now, he sleeps for 6 hours & usually wakes up around 2, then will sleep for another 4. My biggest issue right now is getting him to sleep. I rock him & he falls asleep, but is awake as soon as I lay him down.....tonight was probably his best going to sleep night yet, but that still took some time of me hiding out of his eyesight to watch him fall asleep in his crib.
karyn9902
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:53 PM
We were gone for a week. She cried all day and would not stop til u held her. She would not even go to sleep at nite. It was very frustrating. We are home now and she seems to be better.
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Mobile Photo

This was shelbys first tint bring around groups of people. Plus all of my families first time meeting her so it was a lot of touching and talking and being excited for her. It would overwhelm her and she would get upset. Luckily my family understood she wasnt used to it and we would take her to another room calm her down abd when we came back to the group they would let her be. We would just lay her on couch and she would be content as long as no one touched her even if it was super loud. This pic was on Christmas eve. She just needed to do her own thing and was a happy girl to be left alone lol

Quoting karyn9902: We were gone for a week. She cried all day and would not stop til u held her. She would not even go to sleep at nite. It was very frustrating. We are home now and she seems to be better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)