Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since I disappeared before - pics

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:23 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I wasn't on so much because I was just dog tired from no sleep bc I'd feel like I'd go I to labor around 8 at night until 3am then again around 6am I was so tired, I went to L&D 6 times before I had my son though 3 times were very early on & doctors orders. The last 2 before I had him contractions would slow after an hour of behind there and I wasn't dilating. I had my membranes swept twice, the first time even the doctor thought it'd work bc she almost broke my water. But nope lol.

Little guy came a day past his due date on Nov. 21st at 12:59.. Just hardly 3 hours after I was finally admitted. I was out on pitocin for seemed like 5 minutes bc the contractions again after being in the hospital for 2 hours began to slow & go almost 10 min apart this was just after I got my epidural, which was only mby 15 min after being admitted.
The doctor to me not to tell how fast my pushing went but I'll tell you this much i was 8cm & my cervix had a little part over his head, they said give a push to see of it goes away .. He was here about 10 minutes later, the doctor didn't even leave the room. I did have to give an extra push bc I leaned back between sets once lol thank goodness for a fabulous delivery bc the last trimester got to me. Lol

He was 8# 6 oz which they told me was a big baby for my size. I thought he was tiny though.
We kangaroo odes for about an hour or so before they ran his tests and such which was nice.

We are doing pretty good now, just trying to get the weight back onto him. Little brother is head over heels for him & enjoys singing him his ABC's!
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:29 PM
He looks so much smaller than 8lbs! Beautiful baby. I think we all had a rough 3rd trimester! Lol it was bad.
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Super cute!!
Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Adorable!!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Aww so cute!
Avetay
by Ave' on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
So sweet
PeppyInPink
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:30 PM
He's lost weight he was down to 7# 4oz at 4 weeks :(
Were going back tomorrow to see where we are. I'm getting another opinion for tongue tie tomorrow.

Quoting lovemytwo88: He looks so much smaller than 8lbs! Beautiful baby. I think we all had a rough 3rd trimester! Lol it was bad.
lovemytwo88
by April on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope you can get things worked out and continue nursing!

Quoting PeppyInPink: He's lost weight he was down to 7# 4oz at 4 weeks :(
Were going back tomorrow to see where we are. I'm getting another opinion for tongue tie tomorrow.

Quoting lovemytwo88: He looks so much smaller than 8lbs! Beautiful baby. I think we all had a rough 3rd trimester! Lol it was bad.
PeppyInPink
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Thank you! Me too!!! 🙏

Quoting lovemytwo88: I hope you can get things worked out and continue nursing!

Quoting PeppyInPink: He's lost weight he was down to 7# 4oz at 4 weeks :(

childofgod04
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2014 at 4:04 PM
He's so cute!
Colesgal4ever
by Sarah on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Congrats!!!! He is a cutie!!!! Adorable!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)