Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy New Year's Eve!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:25 PM
  • 7 Replies

How are you spending the last day of 2014?

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Avetay
by Ave' on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Cleaning and playing with the kids. Just another day here
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Laundry laundry laundry. Cleaning. And starting my new lifestlye change/diet again that i did before getting pregnant and lost a lot of weight!
bioteach
by Ashlie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:41 PM
DH took DS1 & ran some errands & they spent time doing stuff outside. James & I hung out inside. I did a ton of laundry (but didn't fold it).
Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:49 PM
I was generally unproductive and now I'm counting down to the new year with my family.
Colesgal4ever
by Sarah on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Relaxing at home with the kids. For once trying to keep them up for the new yr.. They are drifting off on the couch lol
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jan. 1, 2015 at 12:10 AM

We had pizza, root beer floats and have been watching movies all evening. Still have just under 2 hours until we ring in the new year and I'm about ready for bed!

dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Jan. 1, 2015 at 12:23 AM
We had a busy day of errands until I went shopping at 4pm and realized what day it was when I saw the sparkling apple cider. Then we came home put away the groceries and started celebrating. Sad I forgot. I could have prepared a lot better. Oh well. Right now we are watching a movie to help the kids stay up. Still 2.5 hours to go. Tbh I don't think I'm gonna make it. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)