Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Improvement Projects

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:04 AM
  • 12 Replies

Do you have any planned for this year?  What are they?

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caitipenn
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:19 AM
Just finish the remodel we started all the hard stuff is done. We just have to finish staining all te cabinets in the house so they all match and paint baseboreds. Then we can get it on the market to sell. It was a short sell and as of now we are about 60k in equity. Next house will not be a two story! Hate lugging the baby my stuff and his stuff up the stairs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bioteach
by Ashlie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:14 AM

We need to finish the drywall (which has been hung for about 4 years) in our laundry room.  And put up trim in the stairway (which has been trim-free for 7 years) and the kitchen (the project we most recently finished) - the kitchen also needs a backsplash still (that's just a matter of us picking one out).  We also want to replace all the windows in our downstairs.

BrookeyLea
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:24 AM
We are redoing our lower level for our oldest. My husband is painting the room and after taxes we are putting in new flooring. Also gking to paint my kitchen cabinets
Avetay
by Ave' on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:46 AM
Im planning on redoing redoing kids room and toy room to give my dd her own room
Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:47 AM
Repainting the entire house SO and I redoing the waynescoating in the dining room area and we r making a entertainment wall. I'm sure there more that's what we got first on our list.
StaciF
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:59 AM
We had granite put in the week after christmas. Hubby used to be a professional painter so he is going to paint the inside/outside of the house. We need to add a backsplash in the kitchen too. That will probably be all we do this year although we found a wet spot in our bathroom so we may have to redo that sooner than planned!
lovemytwo88
by April on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:17 AM
Girl i have a quad level! I understand!

Quoting caitipenn: Just finish the remodel we started all the hard stuff is done. We just have to finish staining all te cabinets in the house so they all match and paint baseboreds. Then we can get it on the market to sell. It was a short sell and as of now we are about 60k in equity. Next house will not be a two story! Hate lugging the baby my stuff and his stuff up the stairs.
lovemytwo88
by April on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:21 AM
Praying to God DH finishes my master bathroom that he gutted 2.5yrs ago and has yet to finish! I have a bathrooom in my bedroom that i cant even use! So yeah he better finish it.
We have a lot of plans for our home. After tax time im going to get carpet in my kids bedrooms because they have hardwood which i HATE and their floors are ice cold.
I also want to paint my living room.
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:40 AM
We are moving in April I'm hoping that will be an improvement. Since we have moved here (btw it's a brand new house so technically none of this should be happening) we have had issues with the fence, the toilet, the pipes, the drawer faces are falling off the kitchen drawers, the phone wire has gone out, 5 of the lights have gone out because of shotty electricity and I'm sure there's more I haven't even thought of yet. Btw we have only lived here for less than a year and a half.
devoted31
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:49 AM
None over here, we live in an apartment.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)