• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bath time! How often?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:42 PM
  • 21 Replies

So how often do you bathe your bby boos?

I do every other day and a bby lotion massage after. He isn't fond of the cold air when the lotion hits but he relaxs alot.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Every couple days. We do night time lotion every night though
cookie860
by Stephanie♥ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:49 PM

We need to get the kids together one of these weekends!

Quoting hmhiggins87: Every couple days. We do night time lotion every night though

hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:53 PM
Yes i agree. I am free whenever. Just need to be told when and where :-)

Quoting cookie860:

Quoting hmhiggins87: Every couple days. We do night time lotion every night though

cookie860
by Stephanie♥ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:55 PM

Ok so you are in chandler.. and im in gilbert off higley and 202 area. Hmmmm does the mall have a play place area? Not that your itty can play..  Maybe a park! Where we can put the littles on the grass and my little can play at the park. hmmm ok ill message you we can plan this.

Quoting hmhiggins87: Yes i agree. I am free whenever. Just need to be told when and where :-)
Quoting cookie860:

StaciF
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:57 PM
Fridays :) no lotion - I try and keep it to a minimum but I love how it makes them smells!!!
cookie860
by Stephanie♥ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:59 PM

Yea I dnt put alot. And i do not apply to the face i heard its not good for them. But for his bby head dandruff ( dry scalp) it works wonders. :) How are your twins doin?

Quoting StaciF: Fridays :) no lotion - I try and keep it to a minimum but I love how it makes them smells!!!

ASandersTX
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:05 PM
Every other day and lotion daily. Sometimes, he will get one daily depending on the day. He loves his bath time.
StaciF
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:06 PM

coconut oil or olive oil will help the baby dandruff/cradle cap - you can massage his little scalp and comb it through :)  babies are greaT!!! finally starting to sleep much better - charlie is a geat sleeper - luke wake up a little more - so I'm still up every 2-4 hours but they nurse quicker now.  Funny how perspective changes!  I can't believe how big your little guy is! six weeks have flown by!

Quoting cookie860:

Yea I dnt put alot. And i do not apply to the face i heard its not good for them. But for his bby head dandruff ( dry scalp) it works wonders. :) How are your twins doin?

Quoting StaciF: Fridays :) no lotion - I try and keep it to a minimum but I love how it makes them smells!!!

cookie860
by Stephanie♥ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:11 PM

Yea thats great! Your kiddos are stinken cute! :) Glad they are sleeping better. Landen is starting to sleep in longer stretches but can have his days where he wakes alot. :) Yea they are growing so fast. How much do your little guys weigh now? Landen got his first vaccine last wk. :( Hes 10lbs15ozs soooo 11 lol nw.

Quoting StaciF:

coconut oil or olive oil will help the baby dandruff/cradle cap - you can massage his little scalp and comb it through :)  babies are greaT!!! finally starting to sleep much better - charlie is a geat sleeper - luke wake up a little more - so I'm still up every 2-4 hours but they nurse quicker now.  Funny how perspective changes!  I can't believe how big your little guy is! six weeks have flown by!

Quoting cookie860:

StaciF
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:16 PM

it took forever to get the nights and days worked out - my csection through everything off horribly in the beginning plus they were so small.  but the last 2 weeks I'd say have been really good.  They were 8 weeks yesterday - i meant to weigh them and forgot but i'm guessing Luke is around 8.5pounds and Charlie is probably just under 8pounds.  They are about to outgrow newborn sleepers length wise lol.  I'm still squeezing luke in newborn diapers but he really needs size 1 - but charlie is still newborn for sure - i just don't want two sizes of diapers to deal with lol

Quoting cookie860:

Yea thats great! Your kiddos are stinken cute! :) Glad they are sleeping better. Landen is starting to sleep in longer stretches but can have his days where he wakes alot. :) Yea they are growing so fast. How much do your little guys weigh now? Landen got his first vaccine last wk. :( Hes 10lbs15ozs soooo 11 lol nw.

Quoting StaciF:

Quoting cookie860:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)